两世奇人(Time After Time) 第01季 第04集 第15期

发表时间:2019-01-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

要的 当然需要 Yes. Yes, you can actually.

我在找派对 I'm looking for the party.

你得出去接受安检 You got to go back outside and check in with security.

好的 谢谢你 Okay, thank you.

这帅哥可以有 你得让他多来参加宴会 This one's a keeper. You need to get him more involved.

打扰下 女士 有人找你 Excuse me, ma'am. Someone is asking for you.

我去去就回 I'll be right back.

布鲁克 Brooke.

真是个惊喜 我不知道你会来 What a surprise. I didn't know you were coming.

抱歉我不请自来了 Sorry to barge in without an invitation.

随时欢迎你来 真希望能多见见你 Well, you're always welcome. I wish I saw more of you.

我也是 我哥哥在吗 Me, too. Is my brother around?

在 他就在那儿 格里芬 Yes, he's right over here. Griffin.

你妹妹来了 Your sister's here.

我们一会儿再聊 We'll talk later.

布鲁克 你来这儿干什么啊 Brooke. What the hell are you doing here?

我们得谈谈 We need to talk.

你来这儿干什么 我一直试图联系你 Why are you here? I've been trying to reach you.

-约翰逃了 -发生什么了 - John escaped. ?- What happened?

你本该关好他的 You were supposed to keep him locked up.

但他现在跑了 他还知道时光机在哪里 Well, now he's gone, and he knows where the time machine is.

-他要来这儿吗 -我不知道 也许吧 - He's coming here? - I don't know. Maybe.

这不是我们仅有的麻烦 That's not our only problem.

威尔斯穿越回1980年的格伦科夫了 Wells traveled back to Glen Cove 1980.

他有发现乌托邦计划的事吗 Did he find out about Utopia?

我不知道 I don't know.

我们得搞到时光机 马上 We need to secure the time machine, now.

你想在募捐宴会期间偷走吗 You want to take it now, in the middle of a fundraiser?

要是威尔斯发现罗伯特·霍兰德 If Wells finds out Robert Holland

把我们父亲的研究卖给了大卫·安德斯 sold our father's research to David Anders,

那就全完了 it's all over. ?

我们得行动了 We need to move.

除了是个讽刺我的笑话 乌托邦计划还能是什么 What is Project Utopia, besides an ironic joke on me?

值得为它杀人 这点我们知道 It was worth killing for. That we know.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20190112/Time-After-Time-01-04-15.html