良医(The Good Doctor) 第01季 第13集 第15期

发表时间:2019-01-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

那人们推测什么又有什么关系呢 as long as the truth comes out?

因为人们在真相水落石出之前 Because people make up their minds

就已经做出了决断 before the truth comes out.

这话是从一个老打种族牌 Says the guy who played the race card

占便宜的人口中说出的 when he needed an advantage.

即使你说的是对的 Even if you're right,

当她在重症监护室的时候也并没有制造炸弹 she's not making bombs while she's in our ICU.

还有你是错的 现在 有什么消息通知我 Also, you're wrong. Now, keep me posted.

如果她在接下来的两个小时没有好转 If she's not better in the next two hours,

告诉我 I want to know.

我们需要你同意我们给你丈夫手术 We need you to consent to your husband's surgery.

我说过了 「不」 I said "No."

还有一种更好的办法 泰莎 There's a better way, Tessa.

离开他 Leave him.

开始新的生活 Start a new life.

我害怕 I'm afraid.

我懂 I know.

但是这... But...this --

这不是回答 This isn't the answer.

如果你不同意 If you don't consent,

我们会把这个送到法院 we'll take this to the court,

把我们知道的都告诉法官 and we'll tell a judge what we know.

我是偷偷告诉你这些的 I told you those things in confidence.

你不是我的病人 你丈夫是 You are not my patient. Your husband is.

有两种可能 Two things will happen.

我们得到许可 We will get the consent,

佩顿会知道真相 and Payton will find out the truth.

泰莎 Tessa?

你比你想的要更坚强 You are stronger than you think you are.

你体内甲醇的毒性在减轻... Your methanol toxicity is abating --

治疗有效果了 The treatment's working.

很好 Great.

你觉得我用不了多久就可以离开了吗 Do you think that I'll be able to leave soon?

你的所有症状都符合 All of your symptoms are consistent

接触硫酸二甲脂的症状 with exposure to dimethyl sulfate.

我 我从来都没听过什么硫酸二... I -- I've never heard of dimethyl --

硫酸二甲脂被用来做化学武器 Dimethyl sulfate is used to make chemical weapons.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20190112/The-Good-Doctor-01-13-15.html