无耻家庭(Shameless US) 第09季 第07集 第22期

发表时间:2019-01-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我觉得你应该想吃点 and I thought you might like some food

略微能撩起你性欲的 that's slightly...

食物 aphrodisiacy.

你是不是出轨了 Did you cheat on me?

没有 No.

但我给你准备了一个礼物 But I did get you a gift.

这盒子形状我喜欢 首饰吗 I like the shape of the box. Jewelry?

比首饰更好 Better.

给我们未出世的孩子 For our future baby.

什么东西 Our what now?

我们再要个孩子吧 小维 We should have another baby, V.

我们总是说 We always talk,

哪天再把这件事好好讲清楚 we're gonna have this conversation down the line,

就是今天了 and down the line is today.

我想再要一个孩子 I want another baby.

好耶 你说话啊 Hooray? Say something.

我是一言难尽啊 So much to say.

不可能 绝对不可能 除非我死 No. Hell no. Over my dead damn body.

你居然觉得我他妈还愿意生 You think I'm fucking getting pregnant again?

你明明说过 这个问题 You said that we were gonna have

我们找时间会好好讲清楚的 this conversation down the line.

这就是女人表达拒绝的方式 That's what women say when they mean no.

那我和你讲清楚 不可能 Down the line, no.

可是宝宝 小维 But babies, V.

想想宝宝可爱的小屁屁 和小脚脚 Baby tushies and-and-and-and baby toesies,

咱们给它剪鲻鱼头 养出婴儿肥 baby mullets and baby fat rolls.

看着这个你真的无动于衷吗 You honestly don't feel anything when you look at this?

谢天谢地 我们一双可爱的女儿 I feel grateful for our two beautiful girls

上个托儿所 that we can't put in day care

还得搞身份诈欺 without committing identity fraud

让她们合用一个身份 and making them be the same damn person.

我们没钱再要孩子了 We're too broke to have more kids.

好吧 我知道 你听我说 Yes, yes, okay, but look.

一切交给我 I will do everything.

你只需要忍受九个月的不便 You just have to be inconvenienced for nine months.

不便 Inconvenienced?

不可能 小凯 门都没有 No, Kev. N to the fucking O.

她没睡觉多久了 弗兰克 So how long has she been awake, Frank?

36 38个小时吧 Thirty-six, 38 hours.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20190112/Shameless-US-09-07-22.html