黑钱胜地(Ozark) 第02季 第07集 第23期

发表时间:2019-01-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我会弥补好... I'll make it so...

好让你不用再操心了 you won't have to think about this.

我保证我会让你...我会让你非常骄傲的 I promise I'll make you... I'll make you so, so proud!

没关系 鲁丝 It's all right, Ruthie.

还会有其他的船 There'll be other boats.

重要的是你没事 All that matters is you're okay.

我想我知道马蒂的钱在哪里 I think I know where Marty's money is.

不久之前 我看到温迪 A little bit ago, I saw Wendy

开着灵车去了蓝猫小舍的一间木屋 drive a hearse up to one of the cabins at the Blue Cat.

当时 我想 And at the time, I thought,

"这不合理啊" "That doesn't make any sense."

但现在 But now, when...

我在想那里一定就是 I'm thinking that must have been

他们藏钱的地方 where they were keeping the money.

我一定是看到他们 I must have caught them

正把钱转移去殡仪馆了 moving it to the funeral home.

那我们去拿吧 Well, let's go get it, then.

好了 你把这些衣服穿上 Okay, I need you to put these clothes on

然后把你的衣服放进洗衣袋里 好吗 and I need you to put your clothes in the laundry bag. Okay?

我们该怎么办 What the hell are we gonna do?

我们要 We're gonna do... -

我们要做必须做的事 We're gonna do what we have to do.

我们得处理好尸体 We're gonna get rid of the body,

然后带上齐克 and we're gonna take Zeke with us.

我觉得我他妈犯心脏病了 I think I'm having a fucking heart attack.

亲爱的 不 这只是恐慌发作了 Honey, no, it's just... it's just a panic attack, sweetie.

你很震惊 但你得保持呼吸 And you're in shock, but you have to keep breathing.

-好吗 马蒂 -好 - Okay, Marty? - Yeah.

我数到四就吸气 Just in on the count of four...

数到四就吸气 再数到四就吐气 好吗 In on the count of four and out on the count of four, all right?

保持呼吸 Just keep breathing.

我在这里...有我呢 I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. I got this.

有我呢 没事的 我在 Ugh. I got this. It's okay. I'm right here.

数到四吸气 再数到四就呼气 Just in on four, out on four.

我在 I'm right here.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20190112/Ozark-02-07-23.html