纸牌屋(House of Cards) 第06季 第05集 第22期

发表时间:2019-01-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

-谢泼德先生的包裹 -谢谢 - Package for Mr. Shepherd. - Oh, thank you.

写着是给你的 This is addressed to you.

让我独处一会 谢谢 Leave me alone, please.

我是凯瑟琳·杜兰特 My name is Catherine Durant.

今天是2017年7月18日 星期二 Today is Tuesday, July 18, 2017.

时间是 And the time...?

晚上8点37分 8:37 p.m.

在我开始之前 我想说 Now, before I begin, let me just say...

历史将带给 that every punishment

克莱尔·安德伍德的所有惩罚 that history will surely visit upon Claire Underwood

都是她罪有应得 will be exactly what she deserves.

我万分懊悔当初接受了她丈夫提供的 I rue the day that I accepted her husband's offer

国务卿一职 of secretary of state.

好了 Now, then...

我发誓我接下来绝无虚言 I hereby swear that everything I'm about to say is the truth.

她丈夫六小时前失踪了 Her husband has disappeared, as of six hours ago.

-你还想听吗 -不了 - Do you want to hear any more? - No.

我知道后面是什么 I know the rest.

你觉得是俄罗斯人把他们弄走的吗 Do you think the Russians got them out?

不 我能肯定 Uh, no, I'm sure of it.

你觉得她发给其他人了吗 Do you think she sent it to anyone else?

发了我们早就知道了 We would know about it by now.

我让纳森候命于你 I've asked Nathan to be available to you.

我知道你俩合作很默契 I know how well you two work with one another.

我们会找到她的 We'll find her.

道格 我还没忘 And, Doug, I haven't forgotten

我们对彼此的承诺 about the promise we made to each other.

但愿你也没有 I hope you haven't.

我刚从新墨西哥州回来 I just got back from New Mexico.

你把瑞秋怎么了 还是把凯茜怎么了 What did you do with Rachel? Or is it Cassie?

我离你只有五分钟路程 I'm five minutes away.

挂了电话 Hang up the phone.

-道格 -挂掉 - Doug-- - Hang it up

不然我再不会联系你 or you'll never hear from me again.

我去找你 I'll come to you.

纳森 Nathan,

你还在听吗 are you still listening?

你相信她会保护你就太傻了 You're a fool to think she'll protect you.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20190112/House-of-Cards-06-05-22.html