黑钱胜地(Ozark) 第02季 第07集 第21期

发表时间:2019-01-10内容来源:VOA英语学习网

实际上 我求过他们让你回到水上 In fact, I begged them to let you go back out onto the water

而不是当时在那里直接杀了你和格蕾丝 instead of them just killing you and Grace, right then and there.

而他们不肯听我的 And when they didn't listen to me,

我还花了70万去救你们的命 I paid $700,000 to save your lives.

70万 $700,000.

一直以来我做的每件事都是为了帮你 Every single thing I've done has been to help you.

我跟你说的每件事都是为了帮你 Everything I've told you to do has been to help you.

而你又做了什么 And what have you done?

每次你都会做出相反的事 You've done the exact opposite every single time,

结果呢 结果就是你到了如今的境地 and what did it get you? It got you right fucking here.

我为什么要听他说话 你只会说谎 Why do I even listen to him? All you do is lie!

他没说谎 梅森 He's not lying, Mason.

温迪自己也说了 你俩就是罪犯 Wendy said so herself. You two are criminals.

-你们是杀人犯 -不... - You're killers. - No, no, no, no, no.

我说的是我们曾跟他们合作 I said that we worked with them.

我从没说过我们是罪犯 I never said that we were criminals.

就像脚说"我不是手 Suppose the foot said, "I'm not a hand.

我不属于身体" I do not belong to the body."

就像耳朵说"我不是眼睛 Suppose the ear said, "I'm not an eye.

我不属于身体" I do not belong to the body."

人有很多部位 但只有一个身体 There are many parts, but there is only one body.

我们要怎么做才能让你相信我们 Hey. What can we do to make you believe us?

怎么做都不行 Nothing.

那么 就选择相信我们吧 So then, just choose to believe us.

让你自己相信我们 就像你信上帝那样 Just make yourself believe us, like you did with God.

当初你失去一切后 你选择了相信上帝 After you lost everything, you made a choice to believe in God.

我做不到 现在不行了 I can't, not anymore.

你们杀掉了我的信仰 You killed that.

-我要带走她 -什么 - I'm taking her. - What?

不行...把那东西放下 No, you're not. No, you're not. Put that down.

我要带走温迪好防着你 I'm gonna take Wendy to protect her from you.

因为只要你不在 她就会说实话 'Cause whenever you're not around, she tells the truth.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20190110/Ozark-02-07-21.html