黑钱胜地(Ozark) 第02季 第07集 第20期

发表时间:2019-01-09内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我怎么能确定 How can I be so sure?

因为我信守了承诺 Because I kept my word on that.

我会继续信守承诺 I'm gonna keep my word on this.

我怎么知道 How do I know?

我怎么知道你没有已经给他们打了电话 How do I know that you didn't already call 'em

把我的所在告诉了他们 and tell 'em where I'm at?

-我怎么知道 -梅森... - You know? How do I know... - Mason, Mason--

他们这会儿没在外面 ...that they're not up there right now?

等你们俩一走出这里 Waiting for you two to walk out of here

他们就下来... and then come down here to...

你闭嘴行吗 Will you shut up?

你对他做了什么 What did you do to him?

给你 你在说什么 Here. What are you talking about?

把他弄成了这样 To make him this way.

我把他直接带来了这里 I brought him straight here as--

他们一把他交给我 我就直接带他来这里了 I brought him straight here as soon as they gave him to me.

梅森 婴儿如果一阵子没见到你 Mason, it's completely natural for a baby to cry

哭是很正常的 if you haven't seen them for a while.

不 他对他做了什么 No, no, no. He did something to him.

你这话根本没道理 You're not making any sense.

我他妈非常有道理 I'm making perfect fucking sense.

我不可能对他做任何事 There's nothing I could have possibly done to him.

你想做什么都能做到 You can do whatever you want.

你是恶魔 You're the Devil.

梅森 我们把你儿子带来了 Mason, we brought you your son.

他安然无恙 There's nothing wrong with him.

你得让我们走了 You gotta let us go.

除非你告诉我你对他做了什么 Not until you tell me what you did to him.

他只是因为坏境而不高兴 梅森 He's just upset because of the situation, Mason.

我等着呢 I'm waiting.

你想知道我做了什么 You wanna know what was done?

你想知道我做了什么是吗 You wanna know what was done?

我发起了筹款活动为了帮你 A fund-raising campaign to help you

就在你在街上的时候 while you were on the street.

我警告过你回到水上去 I warned you to go back out onto the water

这样斯内尔家的人就不会动你 so that the Snells wouldn't come after you.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20190109/Ozark-02-07-20.html