与敌为伴(Close To The Enemy) 第01季 第03集 第24期

发表时间:2019-01-06内容来源:VOA英语学习网

"吃了我 你们就会死" eat me and you will die!

你来了 There you are!

真是新纪录 迟到了将近两个半小时 That is a record. Nearly two and a half hours late.

我知道 真的非常抱歉 I know, and I'm so very sorry.

但你似乎也找到了 Well, you seem to have found a way

打发时间的方法 to spend the time, though, I see.

我们翻遍了酒店里的书 Well, we had a hunt among the books in the hotel,

发现了这个讲述三个饿女巫的奇怪故事 found this strange story about three hungry witches.

我们改天再讲完吧 姑娘们 We'll have to finish this another day, girls.

我保证会讲完的 I promise you we will.

现在去厨房旁的院子里玩吧 Now, go and play in the yard by the kitchen.

显然她们已经满酒店乱跑过了 They've been running all over the hotel, apparently.

另一位女士给你的 From the other lady.

谢谢 Thank you.

真佩服你 她们很听你的话 I'm impressed - they do everything you say.

今天是挺听话 Well, today they do.

现在去画廊已经太迟了 Now, we're far too late to go to the gallery.

要是改去看电影 会不会太讨厌 Would it be very wicked if we went to the movies?

-来 我们上去吧 -为什么 - Come on, let's go up here. - Why?

皇家环座入口 天花板有危险

你看到了标语 就非要违背吗 You see a sign and you have to disobey it?

你会明白上面很不错的 It'll be nice up here, you'll see.

我告诉你 这可是电影院里最好的位置 I told you - the best seats in the house.

是啊 就是每次椅子一响 Yes, except every time the seat creaks,

我就感觉天花板要塌了 I'm going to think the ceiling's coming down!

看吧 只有我们 And, look, we are completely alone.

差不多吧 Well, almost alone.

别担心 我保证她看不到我们 Oh, don't worry. She can't see us, I promise.

看吧 我说过了 她看不到我们 You see, I told you, she can't!

你很喜欢这样 是吧 You love this, don't you?

-喜欢什么 -你就像你弟弟一样 - Love what? - You're just like your brother,

非得和权威作对 you have to take on authority,

不管权威是谁 it doesn't matter who it is,

你就非得要破坏规矩 you have to try and break the rules.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20190106/Close-To-The-Enemy-01-03-24.html