紧急呼救(9-1-1) 第02季 第08集 第12期

发表时间:2019-01-06内容来源:VOA英语学习网

巴克 你都单了好几个月了 Well, Buck, you've been single for months.

为什么大家总是这么说 Why does everyone keep saying that?

雌雄大盗遇上阿呆和阿瓜 Bonnie and Clyde meets Dumb and Dumber.

他看起来没什么事 He seems fine.

瞳孔扩大 肯定是磕什么嗑嗨了 Pupils are dilated. Definitely high on something.

我尽量不表现出惊讶 Well, I'll try to contain my shock.

带他出去 Get him out of here.

要坚强 熊宝宝 Stay strong, baby bear.

我不是你的熊宝宝 蠢货 I'm not your baby bear, jackass.

男人都是大猪蹄子 是吧 Men are the worst, right?

你问错人了 You're asking the wrong girl.

我真的喜欢她 不光因为她是红头发 I really like her, you know, and not just 'cause she's a redhead,

可如果我现在真的打电话约她 but now if I do want to call and, you know, ask her out,

她会认为我只想和她上床 she's gonna think I'm only after one thing.

你就是只想着上床 蠢货 You are only after one thing. Jerk.

-你甚至都不认识我 -你是个男人 这就够了 - You don't even know me. - You're a man. I know enough.

已经向她宣读了权利 我们医院见 She's been read her rights. I'll meet y'all at the hospital.

能不能给我点止痛药啊 Can I get a little something for the pain?

你进来之前肯定已经吃过那种东西了 Pretty sure you took that before you walked in here.

他们会送你去医院 厄尔 They're gonna take you to the hospital, Earl.

我真的没事 I'm fine, really.

先生 听说你摔得挺重的 Sir, we heard you took quite a tumble.

如果你去检查一下的话 我们就放心了 We'd feel a lot better if you got checked out.

你今天已经当了一次大英雄了 厄尔 You've already been a hero once today, Earl.

别再逞强了 Don't push your luck.

你真的觉得我很英勇吗 You thought I was being heroic?

是啊 Well... yeah.

有点傻 不过很勇敢 A bit stupid, but heroic.

我当时一心想着你 露丝 I was only thinking of you, Ruth.

下一次 就把钱给他们 Next time, let 'em keep the till.

我有点喜欢你在我身边 Kind of like having you around.

漫长的一天吗 Long day?

你知道的 Well, you know,

没有飞车追捕的日子才叫漫长 the long days are the ones without a car chase.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20190106/9-1-1-02-08-12.html