与敌为伴(Close To The Enemy) 第01季 第03集 第15期

发表时间:2019-01-02内容来源:VOA英语学习网

喂 Yes?

你好 我是凯西·格里菲斯 Hello, this is Kathy Griffiths.

请问我能和弗格森上尉通话吗 Can I speak to Captain Ferguson, please?

-是格里菲斯小姐啊 -你记得我 是吗 - Ah, Miss Griffiths! - You remember me, do you?

当然了 格里菲斯小姐 Of course we remember you, Miss Griffiths.

很高兴听你这么说 Glad to hear it.

能帮我转接给弗格森上尉吗 Can you put me through to Captain Ferguson?

你想和弗格森上尉通话吗 You want to speak to Captain Ferguson?

恐怕他现在不在这里 I'm afraid he's not here at the moment.

他不在吗 我能问问你在哪里吗 He's not? May I ask where you are?

我在他的办公室里 I'm in his office.

带我参观过的那间小办公室啊 That very small office I was shown.

你能否转告他我要见他 Can you tell him I need to meet him,

他能不能给我点时间 and maybe he can give me a time?

好的 我会代为转告 Yes, I will pass on that message.

告诉他我有东西要给他 Tell him I have something to give him.

我甩不掉她了 是吧 There's no getting rid of her, is there?

玩五分钟就回来 Und bist in fünf Minuten zurück.

小心点 孩子们 不要在走廊里乱跑 Careful, children. You do not run in the passage.

千万别在走廊里乱跑 Never run in the passage.

你们都是英国人吗 Are you all English?

你想吃巧克力吗 M?chtest du eine Schokolade?

他说什么了 What did he say?

-什么事 -请问你有巧克力吗 先生 - Yes? - Do you have any chocolate, please, sir?

我有巧克力吗 Do I have some chocolate?

看情况 看你们是不是乖孩子 That depends. It depends on you being good children.

你们是乖孩子吗 Are you good children?

是吗 Are you?

这样的话我就给你们巧克力 Then you may have the chocolate.

你好 维克多 Hello, Victor.

我来和你道别 我今早就要走了 I just came to say goodbye. I'm off this morning.

真可惜 What a pity.

我们都没说过几句话 We've hardly spoken.

很难说 也许我回来的时候你还在这呢 You never know. You might still be here when I get back.

你是说我要整理很长时间 You mean it looks like I'll take forever to do this.

不 你已经让这里变样了 No, it seems you've made a real difference already.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20190102/Close-To-The-Enemy-01-03-15.html