紧急呼救(9-1-1) 第02季 第08集 第02期

发表时间:2019-01-01内容来源:VOA英语学习网

看我 诺曼 See me, Norman!

你现在看见我了吗 See me now?!

我的老天 For God's sake.

绝对不是隐形人 Definitely not invisible.

麻烦你们帮我找到这个诺曼 Can somebody please find me this Norman

以免她再干出更疯狂的事 before she does something crazy... er?

真不敢相信 Un-friggin'-believable.

姆诺罗快餐

...三十年的婚姻 ...after 30 years of marriage,

都不能让我丈夫... I can't get 30 seconds...

你好吗 给我一份 Hey, how are you? Can I get a...

大杯咖啡和一个熊爪包 maybe a large coffee and a bear claw?

你们知道发生什么事了吗 Oh, hey. Do you know what's going on?

有位女士觉得社交网站还不够 Yeah, some lady up there thought social media wasn't,

不够引人注目 她正直播 like, social enough, and so she's blowing up her marriage

-自毁婚姻呢 -糟糕 - in real time. -Oh, no.

这个叫诺曼的家伙遭殃了 This Norman guy is screwed.

看我 诺曼 你现在看见我了吗 See me, Norman? See me now?!

我的天 Oh, God.

紧急呼救 第二季 第八集

911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 911. What is your emergency?

我的妻子 她疯了 Yeah, it's my wife. She's lost her mind.

她站在高速路牌上 She's-she's on a freeway sign.

你是诺曼吗 Norman? Is that you?

是的 我是诺曼 我是诺曼 Yes, this is Norman. This is Norman!

诺曼 你在哪 Norman, where are you?

在后面堵着 Stuck in the backup.

下个南边的出口 One exit south.

我现在派人去接你 I'm sending someone to you.

洛拉 好消息 Lola, good news.

我们找到你丈夫了 他正赶来 We found your man. He's on his way.

除非他看见我 否则我不下来 I won't come down until he sees me!

女士 你现在是城里最有名的人了 Ma'am, you're the most famous face in the city right now.

想不看见你都难 There ain't exactly a way to miss you.

我不在乎 I don't care.

让巴克就位 Okay, move Buck into position.

好了 老奇 Okay, Chim.

不不不不不 No, no, no, no, no, no, no!

你们在干什么 What are you doing?!

我说了 I-I told you!

-我说过不要这些 -只是安全起见 洛拉 - I told you! - It's just there for your safety, Lola.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20190101/9-1-1-02-08-2.html