24小时(24) 第02季 第14集 第04期日

发表时间:2018-12-31内容来源:VOA英语学习网

雪莉也参与了这些 Sherry was somehow involved in this.

-核弹威胁 -他没细说 - The nuclear threat? - He didn't elaborate.

他就说了这些 That's all he said.

亲爱的 他们说这很紧急 Baby, they said it was urgent.

是炸弹吗 他们找到了吗 Is it about the bomb? Have they found it?

还没呢 坐下吧 Not yet. Sit down.

我刚和罗杰·斯坦顿聊了 I just spoke with Roger Stanton.

他承认炸弹的事他已经知道好几周了 He confesses that he's known about the bomb for weeks.

几周 For weeks?

他为什么要隐瞒你 Why would he withhold that from you?

他说他想等炸弹到美国领土上时 He said he wanted to wait until the bomb was on US soil

再拦截它 before he intercepted it.

那么他知道炸弹在哪 So he knows where the bomb is.

他追踪的人知道 The men he had tracking it did.

不过他们全死了 But they're all dead.

炸弹还在 而且我们不知道在哪 The bomb's still out there, and we don't know where it is.

天呐 天呐 Oh, my God. Oh, my God.

我说的这些你已经知道了吗 Am I telling you something you already know?

-什么 -和我说实话 - What? - Tell me now.

你有没有不可理喻到 Have you done the unthinkable

与罗杰·斯坦顿为伍吧 and put yourself in league with Roger Stanton?

太过分了 当然没有 他说什么了 That's outrageous! Of course not! What did he say?

坐下 Sit down.

-大卫 -坐下 - David... - Sit down!

他说和我作对你也有份 He said you were involved, working against me.

他在说谎 大卫 He's lying, David!

今天下午之前我都没见过罗杰·斯坦顿 I never even met Roger Stanton not until this afternoon!

-我知道这不是真的 -他在戏弄你 - I know that's not true. - He's playing you!

不论他做什么 都是为了让你不信任我 Whatever he's doing, he's doing it so that you won't believe I...

别说了 Just stop it!

雪莉 我们现在即将面临一场战争 Sherry... right now we are teetering on the brink of a war

可能会使数百万人丧命 that will lead to the deaths of millions of people.

我们今天必须阻止这场灾难 We have to stop this disaster today,

现在 在它开始前 right now, before it begins.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20181231/24-02-14-4.html