良医(The Good Doctor) 第01季 第07集 第15期

发表时间:2018-11-09内容来源:VOA英语学习网

要么就去别的地方做手术 or you can go find them someplace else to do the surgery.

当时我18岁 举目无亲 身无分文 I was an 18-year-old with no one and no money.

所以我打三份工 然后贷了款 So I worked three jobs and took out loans.

还没死呢 Still alive.

故事不错 毛头小子 That's not a bad story, 28.

父母怎么样了 What happened with the parents?

现在我和他们有联系 但是... I talk to them now, but...

帮我走到现在的人不是他们 they're not the people who got me here.

而是我从没想到的人 It was the people I didn't expect --

避难所的前海军给了我第一份工作 the ex-Marine at the shelter who got me my first job,

然后有个疯狂的艺术女孩 and this crazy artist girl

说服我去追求我的梦想 who convinced me to go after what I really wanted.

当你觉得孤身一人时 格伦 When you think you're alone, Glen,

其实你并不孤单 you're not.

好吧 All right.

「好吧」 All right?

准备好了吗 Ready?

二 三 Two, three!

没做不安的梦吗 No disturbing dreams?

我都值了36小时的班 After a 36-hour shift?

从我躺到床上那一刻 From the moment my head hits the pillow

到醒来那一刻 to the moment wake up,

一夜无梦 all I see is black.

你的注意力怎么样 How's your level of concentration?

有难以集中注意力吗 Have you had any difficulty focusing?

我可以一口气做完《纽约时报》的填字游戏 I mean, I can do the New York Times crossword puzzle in one sitting.

当然 有时我会希望自己更专注些 Sure, sometimes I wish I was more focused.

很正常吧 It's pretty normal, right?

肖恩与众不同 Shaun's different.

他也有学者综合征 He also has savant syndrome.

他记忆超群 He has a remarkable memory.

他有自闭症 跟我们的儿子一样 He has autism, same as our son --

同样的局限性 same limitations.

你也看到做核磁共振时我儿子的状态 You saw what happened to our son in the MRI --

他知道该安静地躺着 但他做不到 he knew he needed to lie still, but he couldn't.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20181109/The-Good-Doctor-01-07-15.html