无耻家庭(Shameless US) 第09季 第03集 第18期

发表时间:2018-11-09内容来源:VOA英语学习网

-一个男的 -你懂我的意思 - Some dude? - You know what I mean.

不 我不懂 No, I don't know what you mean.

真不知道我们究竟算什么 I don't know what the fuck we are.

现在你想确定恋情了 搞什么 So now you want a relationship? What the fuck?

我只是问问你怎么看待这段关系 常见问题 I was asking you how you feel about us--normal question.

为什么我们要现在谈这个 Why are we having this conversation now?

你不信任我吗 Do you not trust me?

我信任你 只是 I trust you. I just...

我不信任惠特福德 I don't trust Whitford.

那你是在吃醋了 So you're jealous?

对 我就是吃醋了 对 Yeah, I'm fucking jealous. Yeah.

满意了 You happy?

我在和麦克斯谈生意 I'm doing a business deal with Max.

我们会交流 会发短信 We're going to communicate. We're going to text.

会见不知一面 We're gonna have meetings.

如果那会让你吃醋 我很抱歉 If that makes you jealous, I'm sorry.

但这不意味着我会跟他上床 But it doesn't mean that I'm gonna sleep with him.

不过确实意味着 What it does mean

我需要买新衣服了 is that I need new fucking clothes.

才不要把我的嫩脚塞进这双靴子里 No way I'ma be able to get my post-baby feet in these.

这些该丢去干洗了 I should put those in the dry cleaner.

你好 老朋友 Hello, old friend.

抱歉 伙计 我已经尽快赶来了 Sorry, dude. I got here as quick as I could.

她没事吧 Is she all right?

没事没事 她胳膊摔断了 但人没事 Yeah, yeah, yeah. She got a broken arm, but she's fine.

听着 我需要你做她的爸爸 Look, I need you to be her dad.

什么 What?

只有她的父母或监护人才能让她出院 They'll only release her to a parent or a guardian,

所以我需要你来假装她的爸爸 so I need you to pretend to be her dad.

-一个酗酒的爸爸 -我不要 - Also, you're a drunk. - I'm not doing that.

布拉德 拜托了 帮帮我 Brad, come on, help me out here.

所以你要我装成她爸爸 So you want me to impersonate her father?

对 签一些文件 Yeah, and sign some paperwork,

我已经把大部分填好了 but I already filled out most of it.

你怎么不来 Well, why can't you do it?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20181109/Shameless-US-09-03-18.html