无耻家庭(Shameless US) 第08季 第03集 第05期

发表时间:2018-11-09内容来源:VOA英语学习网

清醒的时候看到的东西 Sobriety goggles are kind of like

跟喝醉的时候看到的完全不同 the opposite of beer goggles.

你不会再认为烂事是正常的了 Fucked-up shit stops looking normal.

布拉德 红色哈雷什么时候能修好 Brad, ETA on the red Harley?

这周周末 End of the week.

布拉德说"这周周末" Brad says "end of the week,"

所以大概是下周三的样子 so probably next Wednesday.

还有该死的查理和塞拉 And fuckin' Charlie and Sierra

我都不能和卢卡斯一起玩了 I-I-I mean, I can't even hang with Lucas anymore

因为... 我不想看到他俩 'cause...you know, I can't see them

或是看到她... or see her, just...

不管那人有没有吸毒 都不是什么好货 ...you know, clean or not, the guy's a fucking prick.

而她却想和他在一起 All right, and she wants to be with him?

简直... 说不好 真他妈扎心 I mean, it's...I don't know, it's fucking depressing.

你不是扎心 利普 You're not depressed, Lip.

你太以自我为中心了 You're self-obsessed.

给 Here.

-这是什么烂玩意 -你要把这个 - The fuck is this? - This is a piece of shit

"烂玩意"修成"好玩意" that you're gonna turn into not-a-piece-of-shit.

你这是在给我任务 Oh, are you giving me a project?

我是让你关心一下除了你自己 I'm giving you something to obsess about

之外的东西 把它修理好 that isn't you. Fix it up.

让它重新跑起来 把它变帅点 Make it run, make it pretty.

图个什么 What's the point?

为了能让你在又开始酗酒 The point is to get your head out of your ass

并且跌到更低的低谷之前 before you decide to drink again

让你清醒过来 and hit an even worse bottom.

我的上帝 Dios mio.

我买来了你喜欢把它当做咖啡的 Brought you that chocolate-flavored soy shit

巧克力口味豆奶 you like to pretend is coffee.

就像我喜欢的那样 不忘附上一句吐槽 With a side of snark, just like I like it.

你今天不是要工作吗 I thought you had work today.

没错 待会就去 Soon, yeah.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20181109/Shameless-US-08-03-5.html