波达克(Poldark) 第02季 第10集 第19期

发表时间:2018-11-09内容来源:VOA英语学习网

你这次不会有第二次机会了 There'll be no second coming f'r'ee this time!

瞄准 Take aim!

不 住手 No stop!

他们是你的乡邻 These people are your neighbours!

你为什么要如此待他们 Why do you treat them so?

他们威胁了我的家人 必须承担后果 They are threatening my family - and must take the consequences.

停下 Stop this!

没胆了吗 Lost our nerve, have we?

不想去法国的战场了 Didn't fancy the battlefields of France?

我的仆人通知我家乡就有战事 My servant informed me of one closer to home.

你将为谁而战呢 罗斯 And on which side will you fight, Ross?

文明世界 For the civilised world?

还是革命党 Or the revolution?

为代表了人性的一边 On the side that stands for humanity.

这就排除了你的那边 Which would seems to preclude yours.

你想怎么样 煽动暴乱吗 So what do you intend? To incite a riot?

这是你的专长 Quite your specialty!

他们不需要人煽动 These people need no inciting.

他们很乐意把你撕成碎片 They would happily tear you limb from limb.

而且理由充分 And with good cause.

但他们会付出代价 But they would pay for it.

我们管呢 What care us?

那绝对是值得的 T'would be worth every penny!

我敦促你们回家 I urge you to go home.

别给他绞死你们的理由 Do not give this man reason to see you hang.

你们还有家庭 妻儿 You have families, wives, children.

他们比这可怜虫重要十倍 They are worth ten of this sorry excuse for a man!

回家吧 Go home!

回家 Go home!

你不加入你的同志吗 Should you not join your comrades?

当心 乔治 Have a care, George.

你真想挑衅我吗 Do you really want to provoke me?

你知道我即刻就能召他们回来 You know I could call them back in an instant.

随时可以 At any time.

你是为此回来的吗 And this is what you came back for?

不 No...

卡罗琳 Caroline!

亲爱的侄女 能见到你太好了 Oh, my dear niece, how good to see you here

我真意外 I'm all amazement!

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20181109/Poldark-02-10-19.html