黑钱胜地(Ozark) 第02季 第02集 第13期

发表时间:2018-11-09内容来源:VOA英语学习网

谢了 爸爸 我不知道还能打给谁 Thanks, Daddy. I didn't know who else to call.

这是我们为了亲人该做的事 It's what we do for blood.

告诉我 小鞭炮 So, tell me, firecracker.

你老板为这破烂付了多少钱 How much your boss pay for this heap of shit?

一百万左右吧 A million or so.

一百万... A million? A mill--

你逗我呢吧 一百万现金 You gotta be shittin' me. A million in cash?

差不多吧 Something like that.

你拿了那么多现金下来 You carried all that cash down here?

你自己揩了点油吗 You skim a little for yourself?

我还有别的事在运作 I got something else working.

我昨天看到了一栋房子 I saw a house yesterday.

房子 A house?

在售的 For sale.

真的很棒 好吗 It was really nice, you know?

有足够的空间给大家住 还有个带花的后院 There's enough rooms for everybody and a backyard with flowers.

真的很棒 It was real nice.

很棒 Nice.

一旦赌场开始运作 You know, once the casino gets rollin',

就会有很多钱涌进来 马蒂保证过的 there's gonna be a lot more money comin' in. Marty's promised.

我可以资助怀特出去上大学 You know, I can help Wyatt out with college

也许还能给你买辆新皮卡 and maybe get you a new pickup.

我相信如果我开口 马蒂会帮我贷款的 And I bet Marty'd get me a mortgage, if I asked.

那么 你 So, you...

你跟他关系很好了 You in good with him, huh?

-鲁丝·朗默在吗 -她惹什么麻烦了吗 - Is Ruth Langmore around? - Is she in some kind of trouble?

不是的 No, no.

-要我给你倒杯喝的吗 -不 - Can I get you a drink? - No.

不用 现在喝酒还早了点 No, it's a little too early for that.

她很有才华 她叫什么 She's very talented. What's her name?

露露 Lulu.

这样吧 给我来个龙舌兰子弹杯 You know what? Get me a shot of tequila.

你好 露露 Hi, Lulu.

你好 Hi.

我叫温迪 I'm Wendy.

我还有更多 There's a lot more where that came from.

吉米·斯默 Jimmy Small.

-我还以为你他妈死了呢 -不会等太久了 - I thought you were fucking dead. - You don't have long to wait.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20181109/Ozark-02-02-13.html