良医(The Good Doctor) 第01季 第04集 第22期

发表时间:2018-10-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

你的大脑还需要时间搞清楚怎么回事 It'll take a while for your brain to figure out what we did.

但嫁接神经已经全部导通 But the grafted nerve is fully conducting.

你会好起来的 You're gonna be fine.

谢谢你 Thank you.

-能帮我个忙吗 -当然 - Can you do me a favor? - Sure.

-给我父母打电话 -好的 - Call my parents. - Absolutely.

-手术刀 -手术刀 - Knife. - Knife.

电刀 Bovie.

电刀 Bovie.

体外循环怎么样了 How're we on bypass?

-卡卢医生 你还在吗 -嗯 - Dr. Kalu, you still with us? - Yeah.

中心静脉压正常 Central venous pressure's good.

搭桥氧压200 Bypass oxygen tension's 200.

很好 修复胚胎骶骨 Good. Repairing the fetal sacrum.

要把胎儿放回母体了 Gonna put this baby back where it belongs.

「胎儿」 Baby?

你第一次没叫它「胚胎」 That's the first time you didn't call it a fetus.

只是个称呼 Just an expression.

我告诉过你 I told you.

是的 你说过了 Yes, you did.

你需要卧床休养四个月 You're gonna need to stay in bed for the next four months...

但你和你儿子的预诊都非常好 but both you and your son's prognosis is excellent.

我们想出生之后再确定性别的 We wanted it to be a surprise.

低级错误 Rookie mistake.

太好了 Yes!

我们今晚一定要庆祝 We are definitely celebrating tonight.

还睡什么觉 墨菲 Screw sleep, Murphy.

你得和我们一起去 You are coming with us.

你们要去哪儿 Where are you going?

-出去 我们要喝一杯 -我不渴 - Out. We're gonna drink. - I'm not thirsty.

别傻了 Don't be an idiot.

我的意思是... I just meant...

来吧 兄弟 Come on, mate.

你刚拯救了一个18岁女孩的性生活 You just saved an 18-year-old girl's sex life.

而我救了两个人 And I saved two lives.

我们必须得喝 We are drinking.

来吧 肖恩 Come on, Shaun.

好吧 Okay.

太棒了 Cool.

BGM: There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back by Shawn Mendes

Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back ?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20181012/The-Good-Doctor-01-04-22.html