洛维航线(LA to Vegas) 第01季 第06集 第14期

发表时间:2018-10-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

罗妮 我知道你不想要这个任务 Look, Ronnie, I know you don't want this role,

但很有可能机场里面 but you are quite possibly the only person

你是唯一有能力阻止这场 in this entire airport

即将发生的灾难事件的人了 capable of stopping an imminent calamity.

我们需要你 We need you.

出击 出击 Punch, punch!

你什么意思 他打穿了墙 So what are you saying? He punched a wall?

好厉害 我已经打穿了上百堵墙了 Big deal. I've punched hundreds of them.

另外科林一直在训练我 我没问题 Besides, Colin's been training me. I'm good.

不 你简直是我见过的最差的拳击手了 No, you're quite literally the worst boxer I've ever seen.

趁你的腿还能用 You should walk away now,

赶紧走吧 while you still have the use of your legs.

对啊 你可能会死 Yeah, you might die.

你们怎么不早说啊 Why the hell didn't you tell me all this sooner?

我现在不能怂啊 I can't back down now.

这么多人看着呢 Look at all these people watching.

怂了就没脸了 I'll lose their respect forever.

还有种方法 可以下黑手 There is another way. You could fight dirty.

这很下作 你还得完全抛弃自尊 It's cheap and you'd have to completely abandon your dignity.

好 那就来吧 Great, let's do that then.

要记得咬他 抓头发 So, stick to biting, pulling hair,

还是僵持的话 就朝他脸撒沙子 and if in doubt, you throw sand in his face.

等等 你随身带沙子 Wait, you carry sand around in your pocket?

嗯 幸好我带了 对吧 Yeah, it's a good thing I do, right?

准备好受死了吗 小贱人 You ready to rumble, you son of a bitch?

-我准备好了吗 -上吧 - Am I? - Go get 'em.

-当然 -嗯 - Why not? Okay. - Yeah.

来吧 戴夫 Come on Dave!

我早就想狠狠地 I've been dreaming about kicking your ass

揍你一顿了 戴夫 for a long time, Dave.

不可能的 继续想吧 帕姆·尤因 Well, that's not gonna happen, so keep dreaming, Pam Ewing!

《达拉斯》里的 From Dallas.

第九季都在说帕姆·尤因的梦想 All of season nine was Pam Ewing's dream.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20181012/LA-to-Vegas-01-06-14.html