洛维航线(LA to Vegas) 第01季 第06集 第13期

发表时间:2018-10-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

-但我有... -没有但是 - But I have... - No buts!

这是阿提姆医生的命令 Dr. Artem's order.

你得在这一直等到粘合剂干掉 You have to wait here until the cement is dry.

大概20分钟左右 不要动也不要说话 It's gonna be, like, 20 minutes. No moving, no talking.

-他们打架怎么办 -我来处理 - What about the fight? - I'll fix it.

史蒂夫机长要赢了 Okay, Captain Steve is gonna win,

所以我们必须马上改掉下注线 so we have to change the betting line immediately.

这就是你处理问题的办法 This was your plan to handle it?

没错 因为我和妮科尔要输钱了 Yes, because Nichole and I were gonna lose money.

这不也是其他人所担心的吗 Wasn't that everybody's concern?

阿提姆 我已经收到了 Artem, I've already taken

几千美金来押史蒂夫赢 thousands of dollars of bets on Steve.

几千 天啊 我们得阻止这场比赛 Thousands? Oh, we have to stop this fight.

混蛋 过去的半小时内我一直在说这个 Bitch, I've been saying that for the last half hour.

你觉得怎么样 不是太糟吧 So, what do you think? Not too bad, huh?

好吧 每次你出拳的时候 Well, you stopped yelling "Punch"

没再喊"出击"了 这算是进步 every time you threw a punch, so that's progress.

我们不如休息会 Why don't we take a short break?

你平复一下呼吸 Okay, you catch your breath.

把事情理顺一下 Maybe put your affairs in order,

五分钟后在这见 and we'll meet back here in five.

怎么样 冠军 How's that, champ?

出击 出击 Punch, punch!

我又喊出来了 I'm doing it again.

最新通知 马上过来 Quick update: get here immediately.

关于那场打架吗 阿提姆和伯纳德在处理了 Is this about the fight? Artem and Bernard are handling it.

好吧 没人在处理这事 Right, nobody is handling anything.

你知道我是怎么知道的吗 因为现在 Do you know how I know? Because right now,

我正看着史蒂夫走进这房间 I am watching Steve walk into this room.

我不能动 I am not supposed to move.

我甚至不该说话的 I shouldn't even be talking.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20181012/LA-to-Vegas-01-06-13.html