全境通告(APB) 第01季 第05集 第26期

发表时间:2018-10-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我们当时在审讯他 Uh, we were questioning him, and, uh,

然后 担心我们个人安全 and then, uh, fearing for our-our personal safety,

我们去检查周边 结果 we did a perimeter check, and, uh,

他就跑了 he, uh... ran off.

我们也不确定要找的是否就是这个人 Also, we weren't even really sure if he was the guy.

如果不是他 他跑什么 Why the hell would he escape if he's the wrong guy?

我们还在 Well, we're sort of

努力想弄清楚这件事 没错 still trying to figure that one out.

我们从今天开始追捕他 We're gonna hunt for him today.

但我们只是想 Uh, but we just wanted, uh...

我们只是想给你汇报一下最新情况 well, we just wanted to give you an update.

很抱歉 队长 I'm-I'm sorry, captain.

我知道分区在寻求破获大案 I know the district was looking for a big bust.

现在情况可能有一点变化 Yeah, well, things may have changed a little there.

吉迪恩现在已经跟墨菲去了市长办公室 Gideon is down at the mayor's office with Murphy right now.

早上好 Morning.

在我们开始前 我听说 Before we begin, I was told

你有紧急的事情告诉我 that you have something urgent to tell me.

的确是 我... I do, I do, I do. uh...

现在说有点奇怪 This is kind of awkward now.

什么事 我 What iswell, I...

我应该之前就问的 I should have asked about this before.

我又做了错事 我找来一些记者 I did it again, I asked some reporters to come

想在完成任务以后开记者发布会 and do a press conference After we're done,

所以我是想跟你谈谈 so I just wanted to talk to you about that.

好吧 我们现在没什么可说的 Well, we don't have anything to talk about.

我不想再受你摆布了 You see, I-I'm done being played by you.

也受够了你的公关作秀 And I'm also done with your publicity stunts.

这不是作秀 不是作秀 This is not a stunt. this is not a stunt.

你听说过嗨镇这种毒品吗 Have you ever heard of the drug hi-town?

如果你没听过 那你就是没专心听 If you haven't, you haven't been paying attention.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20181012/APB-01-05-26.html