路西法(Lucifer) 第02季 第05集 第24期

发表时间:2018-07-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

然后他会原谅她的 and then he'll forgive her.

他不会原谅她的 He would never do that.

为什么不 你不就原谅了吗 Why not? You did.

她才来这多久 三分钟吗 She's been here, like, what-- three minutes?

现在你已经在为她辩护了 Now you're already defending her.

老爹也会这样的 Dad'll do the same thing.

他会放下心防 He'll let his guard down.

然后老妈就能打垮他了 And then she'll destroy him.

我得确保这一幕不会发生 I need to make sure that doesn't happen.

那是亚兹拉尔之剑 That's Azrael's Blade.

你是怎么得到它的 How do you have it?

我是趁死亡天使没注意时 I borrowed it off the Angel of Death

从她那借来的 when she wasn't looking.

你不是来带老妈回地狱的 You're not planning on taking Mom back to Hell.

这武器能让她彻底消失 That weapon will wipe her out of existence entirely.

不是上天堂也不是下地狱 就是 No Heaven, no Hell, just...

湮灭了 just gone.

终于 我们之间总算讲清楚了 Finally, a moment of clarity between us.

你完全是疯了 兄弟 You've gone completely insane, brother.

我只是在做一件必须得做的事 I'm doing what has to be done,

你的气数已尽 and you've run out of time.

听着 我不管你和老爹之间有什么交易 See, I don't care about your deal with Dad.

我也不在乎你那卑微的人类会发生什么 I don't care about what happens to your little human.

但很明显你在乎她 But it's obvious you care for her

比关心老妈还要多 a tad more than you do Mom.

现在 我只需要 Now, all I need to do

按下这个键 is hit this one little key right here.

一些系列事件就会开始发生 两天后 A sequence will begin, and two days from now...

你那可爱的小人类就会死 your cute little human will finally die.

那么 路西法 So, Lucifer,

要么你就眼睁睁地看着那些事发生 you can either let that happen

要么你就把老妈交出来 or you can give me Mom.

最后机会 Last chance.

你选吧 You choose.

很好 Very well.

你没想到我会这样吧 Well, you didn't see that coming, did you?

其实 我预见到了 Actually, I did see it coming.

我知道你会攻击我 I mean, I knew you were gonna attack.

我只是不知道你会用什么方式 I just wasn't sure how.

行为总是很难预测 Patterns are tricky like that.

需要花时间来亲身感受下 Takes time to get a real sense of them.

我必须得再多了解你一点 I needed to study you a bit.

花的时间比想象中要短得多 Took much less time than I expected.

我没把亚兹拉尔之剑用在你身上算你走运 You're lucky I'd never use Azrael's Blade on you, brother.

要不你来和女人较量较量 Why don't you pick on a girl?

但是用在你这种肮脏下流的恶魔身上 But I have no qualms

我不会感到丝毫良心不安 about using it on a filthy, scum-sucking demon.

你还挺不赖 麦泽金 You haven't disappointed, Mazikeen.

你的行为规律很难看清 Your patterns were tough to see.

但还是可以预测出来的 But still predictable nonetheless.

由于你给我添了这么多麻烦 Because you made it so difficult,

现在我要把老妈和那个警探一起干掉 now I'm gonna take out Mom and the detective.

你阻止不了我 哥哥 You can't stop me, brother.

这我没预测到 I didn't see that coming.

他说了什么 What did he say?

我... 我不明白 I... I couldn't understand.

这个混蛋罪有应得 Prick got what he deserved.

他是我的弟弟 He was my brother.

《Whirlwind of Rubbish》 Evangelist

"当第一颗星星升起的时候 "As the first stars came out,

卡洛琳终于甜甜地睡着了 Coraline finally allowed herself to drift into sleep.

当楼上的老鼠马戏团轻柔的音乐 While the gentle upstairs music of the mouse circus

飘扬在温暖的夜晚之中时 spilled out onto the warm evening air,

整个世界都知道夏天快要过去了" telling the world that the summer was almost done."

再念一遍 Read it again.

你想我再念一遍吗 You want me to read it again?

好吧 宝贝 Okay, baby.

"卡洛琳搬进屋子不久后 "Coraline discovered the door

就发现了那扇门..." A little while after they moved into the house..."

发生了什么 What happened?

乌列在哪 Where's Uriel?

我都做了什么 What have I done?

不... 不 不 不 No... No, no, no.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180712/Lucifer-02-05-24.html