《美少女的谎言》第04季 第61集:汉娜的信息

发表时间:2018-07-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季第四集

You know, I've been thinking a lot

我好好想了想

about all the money you found in Wilden's safe deposit box.

你在威尔顿的银行保险箱里找到的钱

I mean, there must have been, like, thousands in there.

里面肯定有上千块吧

Hmm. Must have been.

肯定有了

And the other stuff too.

还有别的东西

You know, the gun and... the passports.

枪和多本护照

I mean, normal people really don't

普通人不会在保险箱里

keep that stuff in a safe deposit box, do they?

放那些东西 对吧

You'd be surprised what normpeople do.

普通人做的事会让你惊讶的

I don't know, it just makes me think that maybe he was crooked

我不知道 只是我觉得他可能不太正直

or...in the Russian mob or something.

或者 加入了俄罗斯帮派什么的

Is there a lot of Russian mob activity here in Rosewood?

玫瑰镇有很多俄罗斯帮派的活动吗

No, I just, um,

没有 我只是

I don't think it's something an honest person would do.

觉得正直的人不会做这样的事

But I guess you figure all

但我估计你在办案时

that stuff out when you work on your case, right?

已经理清这些问题了 是吧

Mostly it's talking to people.

大多数时候在与人交谈

You know, the other day

前几天 我看见

I saw your partner talking to Melissa Hastings.

你的搭档在跟梅丽莎·海斯汀谈话

Yes, he did talk to her.

是的 他跟她谈过

Yeah. She knew Wilden.

对 她认识威尔登

They went to high school together.

他们是高中同学

They were pretty close.

挺亲密的

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180712/573045.html