TED十佳演讲之身体语言 别对我撒谎(07)

发表时间:2018-07-11内容来源:VOA英语学习网

What do you do? Well, there are steps we can take to navigate our way through the morass.

怎么办呢?有几个步骤可以指导我们走出迷雾。

Trained liespotters get to the truth 90 percent of the time.

受过识谎训练的人能认识到90%的真相。

The rest of us, we're only 54 percent accurate.

而普通人只有54%的正确率。

Why is it so easy to learn? There are good liars and bad liars.

为什么人能轻易学会识破谎言呢?骗子有高明的也有蹩脚的。

There are no real original liars. We all make the same mistakes.

但没有绝对与众不同的骗子。我们都会犯同样的错误。

We all use the same techniques. So what I'm going to do is I'm going to show you two patterns of deception.

采用同样的技巧。我下面向你们展示两种欺骗的模式。

And then we're going to look at the hot spots and see if we can find them ourselves. We're going to start with speech.

我们将看到一些破绽,看看我们能不能把它们找出来,我们先看看演讲。

I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again.

我想要你们听我说。我再次重申。

I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.

我与那个女人莱温斯基小姐,没有发生过性关系。

I never told anybody to lie, not a single time, never.

我从未指示任何人说谎,从来也没有。

These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

这些指控都是莫须有的。我必须回去为美国人民工作了。谢谢你们。

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180711/572799.html