西部世界(Westworld) 第01季 第04集 第13期

发表时间:2018-06-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我觉得他是赫克托的同伙 I think he rides with Hector.

传闻跟野蛮人一起生活的就是他吗 Is that the one they say lives out with the savages?

就是他 That's the one.

要走了吗 我才刚到呢 Taking off? I just got here.

你已经给了我需要的 You gave me what I needed.

我就是这个作用吗 So, is that all I'm good for?

帮你缓解压力 Letting off a little stress?

谁说我有压力了 Who says I'm stressed?

你表现得挺明显了 You have your tells.

是啊 伯纳德 Oh, yes, Bernard,

观察大师 master of observation.

明天我得找福特谈谈 Tomorrow I have to talk to Ford.

为什么 Why?

他在园区制造混乱 He's creating chaos in the park.

董事会的人随时会来 And the board will be descending at any moment.

我需要争取点时间 I need to buy some time.

要我给点建议吗 Some advice?

最好不要让他发现你很紧张或有防御性 Best to not show him you're nervous or defensive.

我没有什么好防御的 I have nothing to be defensive about.

那就不要交叉双臂 Then don't cross your arms.

这是一种古老的直觉 It's an ancient instinct.

任何动物的肚子都是最脆弱的地方 The belly is the most vulnerable part of every animal.

把我比作惊恐的野兽 竟然还挺性感的 It's so sexy being compared to a frightened beast.

这就对了 There.

这才是你该有的姿态 That's the posture you're looking for.

有时候 Sometimes,

尽管你尽了最大的努力 despite your best efforts,

你其实本来就那么迷人 you can actually be quite charming.

邻居来投诉了吗 Have the neighbors complained?

应该说 他们在问各种问题 Safe to say, they're asking questions.

虽然这些石头很难移开 The rocks would prefer not to move,

但我们还是要把它们清除 but we shall move them yet.

也许我能帮帮你 Perhaps I can help you with that.

你现在开发的故事线 The narrative you're creating

肯定是一项大工程 is clearly a massive endeavor.

如果你需要更多时间 If you need more time,

我觉得董事会肯定会乐意照顾一下 I'm sure the board would be happy to oblige.

他们肯定更加乐意 I'm sure they'd be happier

让我无限期推迟 for me to delay it indefinitely.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180614/Westworld-01-04-13.html