西部世界(Westworld) 第01季 第04集 第12期

发表时间:2018-06-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

恐怕不行 Afraid not.

我们欠你个人情 We owe you a debt.

不 你这位朋友 No, your friend here

只欠我一两句话 simply owes me a word or two.

说出来就行了 That'll do.

给个建议... And a word of advice--

你们要找的东西 that thing you're looking for?

是不可能在那个保险箱里是找到的 You're never gonna find it in that safe.

他们闯进我们镇子时我才7岁 I was seven when they rode into my town.

有着魔鬼犄角 带着面具的人 Masked men in devils' horns.

他们杀光所有人... They killed everyone--

妇女 幼童 连牲口都不放过 women, children, even the animals.

他们把我母亲从下巴劈开到裆部 They gutted my mother from her jaw to her sex.

我不得不把她温热的鲜血 I had to paint her warm blood

涂满我的全身 over my skin to make sure

让他们以为我死了 that they would think I was dead.

我长大后开始追杀他们 Every one of them I tracked down,

我会把死在我手下之人的血再次涂满全身 I used their blood to paint my skin again.

只剩下一个人 Only one man left.

蛇头 The head of the snake.

他叫什么名字 What's his name?

他有很多名字 He has many names.

大多数人叫他怀亚特 Most know him as Wyatt.

等等 小姑娘 这...这是什么 Hey, little girl, what-- what is this?

这是什么意思 What does it mean?

别白费口舌了 女士 Don't waste your breath, lady.

那属于他们所谓的宗教 That thing's part of their so-called religion.

没人会告诉你的 Ain't none of them's gonna tell you nothing about that.

一小时5块钱 It's $5 for an hour,

要是你先洗澡就4块 4 if you bathe first.

如果我们只点一个 Well, if we just get the one,

那我第二个上 能不能打个折 do I get a discount for being second and all?

我想我们能商量出解决办法的 I'm sure we can work something out.

来吧 Come on.

那个高个子 我以前见过他 The tall one, I've seen him before,

他的画像贴在邮局窗口 hanging in the window of the post office.

土匪吗 Bandits?

你觉得他们来是有目的的吗 Do you think they're here for something?

我觉得他们可不仅仅是来操女人的 I think they're interested in more than a turn at Franny's backside.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180614/Westworld-01-04-12.html