9号秘事(Inside No9) 第01季 第03集 第12期

发表时间:2018-06-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

不是我爱多管闲事 你经济上还过得去吗 Not being a nosy parker, but how are you getting on for money?

我 我不想去想关于钱的事 I, I just don't want to think about it.

学校里的几个同事帮忙筹了点钱 Well, a few of us at the school have had a whip around.

并非每个人都捐了 Now not everyone took part.

我也不想说出是谁 Naming no names.

其实就是琳达·普莱斯啦 Linda Price.

他们让我做主 给你买点什么 And it was up to me to get you something.

我就想啊 他会想要什么呢 So I thought, what would he rather have?

是现金 还是男士养护品礼券呢 Cash, or Body Shop vouchers,

-所以我给你准备了 -现金 - so I got you... - Cash.

不 是男士养护品礼券 No. Body Shop vouchers.

我就放在这儿了 Well, I'll just leave them there.

-别丢在这一堆垃圾当中 -好的 - Don't lose them among debris. - All right.

我感觉你更希望是现金 I'm getting the feeling now you'd rather have had the cash.

不 没关系的 No, it's alright.

等我的救济金下来 我就好过了 I'll be fine once my benefits start coming through.

实际上 米格说我会更加宽裕 In fact, Migg says I'll probably be better off.

米格 米格是谁 Migg? Who's Migg?

就一朋友而已 He's just a friend.

我从没听说过他呢 神秘的米格 Oh, I've never heard of him. Mystic Migg.

你今晚有什么安排 What are your plans for tonight?

没安排 Uh, nothing.

那样的话 不如你去洗个澡 In that case, why don't you jump in the shower

我带你去日餐厅吃饭吧 and I'll take us to Wagamama.

我们可以吃到咖喱鸡肉 去他妈的节食吧 We'll have the chicken-katsu-curry and fuck the diet.

我是说我不节食了 不是你 Me, not you.

-那个 不用了 我... -我请客 - Yeah, no, I... - It's my treat.

我 我不想去 I...I don't want to.

我看得出来你很忙啊 Well, I can see you're busy.

答应我 如果你想找人谈心 Promise me you'll phone

-一定要记得给我打电话 -好的 再见 - if you want to chat and that. - OK. Bye.

别往了使用那些男士养护品礼券 And don't forget about those Body Shop vouchers.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180614/Inside-No9-01-03-12.html