绿箭(Arrow) 第05季 第04集 第03期

发表时间:2018-06-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

叫优步吗 call a Uber?

绿 箭

第五季 第四集

奥利弗 Oliver.

行动结束 你已经失联好几天了 The op's over, and you've been MIA for days.

这是不可接受的 It's not acceptable.

赶快振作起来 Get it together immediately,

否则你就滚蛋 or you're off the team.

我来就是为了这个 That's why I'm here,

亲口告诉你 to tell you in person.

我退出了 I'm off the team.

这么快就认输了 Feels pretty quick to throw in the towel.

你不是说才刚开始吗 I thought you were just getting started.

是的 可后来费利西蒂 I was, and then Felicity

跟我说了她对海文洛克所做的事 told me the truth about her role in Havenrock.

你不知道她告诉我了吗 You didn't know she told me.

她有没有跟你说她当时面对 Did she also tell you that she was faced

两难的选择 with an impossible choice?

我完全明白 I completely realize that.

我知道那不是她的错 I get it wasn't her fault,

可是这无法改变 but that doesn't change the fact

我每次看到她的时候 that every time I look at her

都会想起我的家人 I see the faces of my family,

所有我所爱的人 of everyone I ever loved.

见到费利西蒂我就不断想起 Felicity is a constant reminder

我所失去的 只要这是真的 of what I lost, and as long as that's true,

抱歉 I'm sorry.

我不能待在这里 I can't be here.

那你父亲呢 What about your father?

你不是因为他才做这些的吗 I thought he was the reason you were doing this.

我会找到其他办法去纪念他的 I'll have to find another way to honor him.

我很遗憾留不住你 I'm sorry to lose you.

我很遗憾要走 I'm sorry to go.

之前的一切都谢谢你 Thank you for everything.

我是听错了还是 Did my comms deceive me,

你真的让新人去星城警局庆祝胜利了 or did you actually let the recruits take an SCPD victory lap.

哪来的庆祝胜利 It's never a victory lap.

他们现在能力还不足 They're rough around the edges,

不过除了罗里大家都在进步 But they're making progress except Rory,

他当时在楼上等我 who was waiting for me upstairs

跟我说他要退出 to say that he quit.

他说你告诉他海文洛克的事了 He said you spoke with him about Havenrock.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180614/Arrow-05-04-3.html