绿箭(Arrow) 第05季 第04集 第02期

发表时间:2018-06-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

知道他偷了什么吗 Do we know what he stole?

还不知道 不过我有预感 Not yet, but I have a feeling

我们很快就会知道了 we're about to find out.

前提是我们把他拦在警戒线 Only if we snag him in the cordon.

阿耳特弥斯 准备好 Artemis, be ready.

我这次真的可以射人了吗 Does this mean I actually get to shoot someone?

不是 我不是那个意思 I mean, not, you know, shoot someone shoot someone.

我是说除了... I just meant that more than--

我们知道你的意思 We know what you meant.

你们要等他到达警戒线 You wait for him to reach the cordon,

然后再动手 then engage.

-明白了吗 -明白 - Do you copy? - Copy.

-明白 -明白 - Copy. - Copy.

范围还是挺大 Still a lot of ground to cover.

应该让破烂王也来 Rags should be here.

守望者 你知道破烂王的情况吗 Overwatch, do you have a 20 on Ragman?

我给他发了大概十条短信 I texted him, like, 10 times

然后又发了十条 都没回复 and then 10 more, but nada.

他可能病了 Maybe he's sick.

最近有流感 I mean, the flu's been going around,

而且从他那些破布来看 And by the looks of those rags,

他不怎么经常洗衣服 he does not hit the drycleaner very often.

你好啊 帅哥[西语] Hola, muchacho.

野狗 让阿耳特弥斯动手 Wild Dog, that is Artemis' shot.

我能搞定 I got him.

搞什么 What the?

交给我 I got him.

科尔德实业

我刚才怎么说的 What did I say?

让阿耳特弥斯动手 That was Artemis' shot!

这家伙差点跑掉 Dude was getting away.

不 没有 No, he wasn't.

而你失手了 And you missed.

你以前是海军 You were in the navy.

不应该表现得这么差 You should know better.

其实我是被开除军籍的 I was dishonorably discharged actually.

你以为我不知道吗 You think that I don't know that?

科尔德实业

把那家伙和证据 Deliver that and the evidence

交给打击罪案小组 然后回家 to the Anti-CRIme Unit and then go home.

那今晚的训练课呢 What about tonight's training session?

你们休息几天 You're taking a few days off.

你又一次"干得好" Nice going... again.

我们怎么把这家伙送到打击罪案小组 How are we supposed to get this guy to the ACU,

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180614/Arrow-05-04-2.html