《美少女的谎言》第04季 第05期:是艾莉森把我们救出来的

发表时间:2018-06-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

You doing okay, Hanna?

你还好吗 汉娜

I'm sorry I had to leave so early this morning.

抱歉我今天一大早就得出门

We really didn't get a chance to talk.

我们都没机会谈谈

Who's that for?

这花是给谁的

Jessica Dilaurentis.

杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯

She stopped by the police station this morning.

她今早来了警局一趟

She's moving back.

她要搬回来了

Wait, back to their old house? - Yeah.

等等 搬去原来的房子吗 -对

Jason made it seem like she hated it here.

杰森搞得仿佛她不喜欢那儿

He said that she couldn't face all the memories of Alison.

他说她无法面对那儿满是艾莉森的回忆

Well, something must have changed.

她的想法一定变了

I mean, in spite of what's been going on with Wilden,

撇开威尔登的事不谈

she seems to be in a pretty good place.

她看起来状态还不错

That's probably your dad.

可能是你爸爸

Maybe Mrs. D isn't so sad anymore

或许迪太太知道我们了解的事

because she knows what we know.

所以也不难过了

We don't know anything, Hanna.

我们什么都不知道 汉娜

I saw who pulled us out of the fire, Em. It was Alison.

我看见是谁把我们拖出火海了 是艾莉森

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180614/565533.html