西部世界(Westworld) 第01季 第01集 第16期

发表时间:2018-05-17内容来源:VOA英语学习网

你要带我进入那里 You're gonna show me how to get there.

古文化中蕴含了太多的智慧 A lot of wisdom in ancient cultures.

或许... And perhaps it's...

是时候挖进你的大脑更深层了 Time to dig deeper into yours.

不 不要 No. No. No.

早上好 爸爸 睡得好吗 Morning, daddy. Did you sleep well?

爸爸 你在外面坐了一整晚吗 Daddy, you've been out here all night?

我有个问题 I had a question.

一个不该问的问题 A question you're not supposed to ask.

那让我获知了一个答案 Which gave me an answer

一个你不该知道的答案 you're not supposed to know.

怎么了 爸爸 What's wrong, daddy?

你想知道... Would you like to know...

那个问题吗 the question?

-问...问题吗 -妈妈 - question? - Mama!

妈妈 快来帮忙 Mama, help! Come quick!

别担心 Don't worry.

别担心 我会照顾好你 Don't worry. I'll take care of you.

不 No!

你该走了 快走 You should go. Leave.

你还不明白吗 Don't you see?

地狱已空 恶魔倾巢而出 来到了这里 Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

出自莎士比亚《暴风雨》

你待在这别动 明白吗 You stay right here. Understand?

我去找医生 I'm gonna find the doctor.

-你回来了 -我说过我会回来的 - You came back. - I told you I would.

-怎么了 -你快跟我来 - What's wrong? - You have to come with me right away.

我父亲病得很重 My father's very ill.

我觉得我们还是先留在原地吧 I think we best stay put.

好吧 好吧 All right. All right.

经过不眠不休的辛勤工作 With considerable effort and lack of sleep,

我终于设法让赫克托 I've managed to massage events to inspire Hector

提前一周来到了镇上 to head to town a week early.

我还写好了等他抢劫酒吧后 Oh, and I've also punched up the speech he gives

要说的一段台词 after robbing the saloon.

相当可怕 你到时候就知道了 It's chilling. You'll see.

我等不及想知道了 I can barely contain myself.

那是治安官的马 你这个混蛋 That's the Sheriff's horse, you son of a bitch.

还有他的枪 His rifle, too.

这儿有那么多银行和火车 All the banks and trains around here,

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180517/Westworld-01-01-16.html