驱魔人(The Exorcist) 第01季 第02集 第03期

发表时间:2018-05-17内容来源:VOA英语学习网

-这个女孩 这家人... -大家都注意到你了 - This-this girl, this family... - You've been noticed.

大家都注意到你了 托马斯 You've been noticed, Tomas.

距教皇来访还有一个月 His Holiness' visit is a month away,

届时你也要参加欢迎仪式 and you're on the welcoming committee.

下个月对教区来说很重要 It's a big month for the diocese,

对你也很重要 it's a big month for you.

你要认真工作 You keep your energy on the job.

这也算是我的工作 This is part of my job.

不算 No, it isn't.

这视频只能说明这个可怜的小女孩 All this video proves to me is that this poor girl

需要看心理医生 needs a psychiatrist.

阁楼上的事是真的 The attic was real.

托马斯 Tomas.

我听说你前几天去了圣阿奎那斯 I hear you paid a visit to Saint Aquinas the other day.

他们有个牧师失踪了 One of their priests has gone missing.

马科斯神父 A Father Marcus.

你没见到他吧 You-you haven't seen him, have you?

玛丽亚·沃特斯 Maria Walters.

安吉拉·兰斯 Angela Rance.

很高兴见到你 Good to see you.

我也是 最近怎么样 Well, and you. How are you?

挺好 I'm well.

包真漂亮 Love the bag.

第一次带出来 Its maiden voyage.

真可惜之前在计划委员会上没碰到你 Sad we missed you at the planning committee.

你当时家里有事 A family issue, was it?

我的女儿们...女儿 Oh, my daughters-- daughter.

会没事的 谢谢你的关心 It's working itself out. Thank you for asking.

沃特斯先生怎么样了 How is Mr. Walters?

乔治很坚强 George is a tough son of bitch.

不过癌症也很烦人 你懂的 So is cancer. So it goes.

我来过这里十几次了 Well, I have seen the place about a dozen times,

这次就算正式参观一下吧 but let's make it official.

好 Right.

你把教皇请来了 You brought the Pope.

没错 I brought the Pope.

其实是第二城市第一委员会请的 Well, the Second City First Committee did.

你的委员会 Your committee.

是老乔治的委员会 George Senior's committee,

但我在尽力代他管理 but I am doing my best in his absence.

但你们一家却依然在 I have to think your family's contributions

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180517/The-Exorcist-01-02-3.html