驱魔人(The Exorcist) 第01季 第02集 第02期

发表时间:2018-05-17内容来源:VOA英语学习网

"若你抗拒魔鬼" "Resist the Devil,

"他便会从你身边逃走" "And he will run away from you.

"你越接近上帝 祂便越来越接近你" The nearer you go to God, the nearer He will come to you."

即将到站 Stop coming up.

哈里森路 Harrison Street.

芝加哥市中心 Downtown Chicago.

真... So...

新鲜 fresh.

凯茜 Casey?

真是太... So wonderfully...

柔软了 supple.

凯茜 Casey?

宝贝 Baby?

她在看你 你知道吗 She's watching you, you know?

你那满嘴谎话 偷偷摸摸的母亲 Your lying, sneaking mother.

她就站在你身边 She's right beside you.

所以你该醒来了... So it's time that you wake...

醒来 wake up!

凯茜 Casey?

妈妈 Mom?

驱魔人 第一季 第二集

那姑娘自己有没有感觉到体内的变化 Is the girl aware of the changes in herself?

上周阁楼那件事发生之后 I sat down with Casey after what happened

我和凯茜聊了聊 in the attic last week.

她说她不记得了 She doesn't remember.

她家人呢 他们怎么想 How about the family? What do they think?

她的母亲非常担心 The mother, she's very concerned.

她之前还来找我帮忙 She came to me for help.

但她父亲和姐姐并不知情 The father and sister, they don't know.

她父亲受了脑损伤 还在恢复中 The father is recovering from a brain injury.

现在不能告诉他 It's a bad time.

我让她母亲搜集证据 I told the mother to gather evidence.

她今天发来这个 Today she sent me this.

视频里是那个女孩在自言自语 A video of the girl talking to herself.

她在看着你 She's watching you, you know.

你那满口谎言... Your lying...

但这类证据 我们要得到批准才行 This is the kind of proof we'll need for approval.

批准做什么 Approval for what?

驱魔 An exorcism.

我们把你放在一个衰败的教区 We dropped you in a dying parish,

你却做出了一番事业 and you made good.

你有些特质... You have something--

平易近人 还有那浓密的头发 an approachability and that thick head of hair of yours.

你弄的人人安居计划特别成功 This Homeless to Houses program you started is marvelous.

我们应该向所有教区推广 We should replicate it in every parish.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180517/The-Exorcist-01-02-2.html