路西法(Lucifer) 第02季 第01集 第16期

发表时间:2018-05-17内容来源:VOA英语学习网

可恶 全都白费力气了 Dear me, this has all been a wild goose chase.

还有个杀手逍遥法外 路西法 There's still a killer out there, Lucifer.

我们追踪他的手机到这里 And we tracked his phone to this room.

我们得找出毒贩是谁 We've got to figure out who the dealer is.

这简直是我人生的最低谷 It was the lowest point in my life.

谢谢你 大卫 Thanks, David.

谢谢你 大卫 Thanks, David.

好了 还有谁想发言 All right, does anybody else want to speak?

我 我想发言 ?Yes, I'd like to say something.

谢谢 Thank you.

大家好 Hello.

我叫路西法·晨星 My name is Lucifer Morningstar

我 and I...

热爱毒品 love drugs.

爱死了 Love them! Mmm!

好吃好吃真好吃 怎么都磕不够 Yummy, yummy, yummy. Can't get enough.

而且 我还有很多钱 And... I've got lots of money...

都想拿来买毒品 mmm, that I love spending on drugs.

我不挑的 什么都磕 Not even picky. I'll do any of them.

有时混着磕 Mix them together sometimes.

你们有没有试过海卡配 You ever done a he-she?

没有吗 那迷幻药混海洛因 No? A neon nod?

大麻混天使粉呢 A donk?

太好了 他知道我在说什么 Yeah, he knows what I'm talking about.

那个人一定试过大麻混天使粉 对不对 That man has definitely donked. Haven't you?

今日主题是你的最低谷[点] Uh, the theme of the day is your lowest point.

对 我的最低点 Right, my lowest point.

从地理上来说当然是地狱了 Well, geographically, that would be Hell, of course.

要再低就很难了 Hard to get much lower than that.

而且 And...

那低谷肯定就是我妈抛弃我的时候了 Well, then I suppose it was when my mother abandoned me.

所以我自然有权利报复她 所以我 Turnabout was fair play, so I...

反过来也抛弃了她 abandoned her in turn.

连辩解的机会都没给她 Didn't even give her a chance to defend herself.

她可能会为自己的所作所为 I mean, what could she possibly say

做什么辩解呢 that would justify what she did?

她会说什么呢 What would she say?

真是一团糟 Well, that was a disaster.

我倒觉得挺触动的 Actually, I thought that was really impressive.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180517/Lucifer-02-01-16.html