路西法(Lucifer) 第01季 第01集 第15期

发表时间:2018-05-17内容来源:VOA英语学习网

佩妮·莱恩 Penny Lane.

黛利拉可能会用佩妮·莱恩的假名 谢了 Delilah maybe have gone by Penny Lane. Thanks

别一副得意洋洋的样子 Don't look so smug,

你说的都还没被证实 Nothing's panned out yet.

不不不 不是那事 No no no, it's not that.

我就说我以前在哪见过你 It's just that I knew that I recognized you.

对对 你看过我裸胸 Right, right. You've seen my boobies.

好激动 你是中二吗 It's exciting. What, are you twelve?

就因为那电影所以你脾气总是这么暴躁吗 So, is the movie why you've got such a chip on your shoulder?

比起其他事这根本不算什么 It’s low on the list of things I have to live down, I guses.

也是 火辣女警努力试图在男人的世界里 Right, attractive female cop struggling to be taken seriously

闯出自己的一片天 对吗 in a man's, man's world, is that it?

差不多吧 Yeah, something like that.

那是因为他们感到了威胁 Well they are threatened.

你显然很聪明 还有敏锐的直觉 You're clearly smart enough and have notable instincts.

别在意他们 相信自己就好 Ignore them, trust yourself.

我是戴克警探 Detective Decker.

好的 发短信给我 谢了 All right, text it to me. Thanks

怎么了 What was that?

你说的被证实了 What you were saying stands up.

比弗利山的琳达·马丁医生 There's a Penny Lane

确实有一位叫佩妮·莱恩的病人 who sees Dr. Linda Martin in Beverly Hills.

太好了 我会腾出时间的 Excellent, I will clear my schedule.

-某人挺受欢迎啊 -给我住口 你好 - Someone is popular. - Please stop talking. Hello?

什么 不是吧 她还好吗 What, you're kidding me? Is she ok?

当然了 他还没到 Of course he is not there.

谢谢 Thanks.

咱们得先去办点事 We got to make a pit stop.

什么 不行 绝对不行 What, no. Absolutely not.

我孩子打架了 我得去接她 My kid got into a fight. I got to pick her up.

什么 她自己不能回家吗 What, can't she get herself home.

她才七岁 She is seven.

我不是来帮你跑腿的 Look, I'm not here to help you run errand,

我是来帮你调查凶杀案的 I'm here to help you solve a homicide.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180517/Lucifer-01-01-15.html