绿箭(Arrow) 第05季 第01集 第15期

发表时间:2018-05-17内容来源:VOA英语学习网

绕过警戒线的法子 立即告诉我 when you find a way around the kill cordon.

牵扯上你就没一件轻松的事 奥利弗·奎恩 Nothing ever simple with you, Oliver Queen.

你说过你两次从炼狱脱险 You survive Lian Yu twice, you say.

你来到我家 And instead of going home,

而不是回自己家 you come to mine.

我并不知道这是你的地盘 Well, I didn't know this was your town,

也不知道你是兄弟会的老大 或者叫 or that you were a Bratva boss or

权威[俄语] 就像首领一样 Avtoritet. It's like a captain.

没错 Right.

你跟科瓦之间有什么事 What business do you have with Kovar?

我发了誓 It was a promise that I made.

发誓杀了他还是至死方休 That you kill him or that you die trying?

因为你更可能就此丧命 Because second much more likely.

好了 阿纳托利 你得告诉我 OK, Anatoly, you just need to tell me

能不能帮我接近他 if you can get me close to him.

科瓦有支军队 Kovar has army,

政府士兵 government soldiers.

他很危险 He's very dangerous.

你真的想为一个承诺搭上性命吗 You sure you want to risk your life for this promise?

鲨鱼停止游动 就会淹死 Akula, kotorya ne plavayet, ne tonet.

"鲨鱼停止游动 就会淹死" "The shark that does not swim, drowns."

这是什么意思 What does that mean?

我知道你为什么不回家 I know real reason why you not go home.

因为你停止游动了 You're not swimming.

有关科瓦的事情 This business with Kovar

都只是承诺 已经过去了 is all promise, is in past.

你要向前看 朋友 You need to move forward, my friend.

你需要继续往前 You need to move ahead, move on.

你到底是帮我

还是不帮

好吧 All right.

但这只会是条绝路 But only way will kill you.

柯蒂斯 Curtis?

好了 这是最疯狂的 Ok, this is the craziest

寻找超级英雄活动了 superhero scavenger hunt I have ever been on,

也不是说我干过这种事 只是... Not that I've ever been on any, but...

野狗算不上超级英雄 只是治安维持者 Wild Dog isn't a superhero. He's a vigilante.

你得给我好好解释一下 You are really going to have to explain

其中的区别了 the distinction to me.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180517/Arrow-05-01-15.html