闪电侠(The Flash) 第01季 第08集 第01期

发表时间:2018-03-29内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我叫巴里·艾伦 是现今世上速度最快的人 My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive.

我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 When I was a child, I saw my mother

被令人难以置信的东西杀害 by something impossible.

巴里 快跑 Run, Barry, run!

我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 My father went to prison for her murder.

但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 Then an accident made me the impossible.

在外人看来 To the outside world,

我只是个普通的鉴证专员 I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,

但我秘密地用自己的速度打击犯罪 but secretly I use my speed to fight CRIme

寻找跟我一样的人 and find others like me,

终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 And one day I'll find who killed my mother...

-妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪 - Mom. - And get justice for my father.

我就是 闪电侠 I am the Flash.

《闪电侠》《绿箭》前情回顾 Previously, on the Flash and Arrow...

我就是不能确定自己是否和你一样 奥利弗 I'm just not sure I'm like you, Oliver.

我不知道自己是否能做好一个治安维持者 I don't know if I can be some vigilante.

你能做得更好 You can be better,

因为你能以一种我无法做到的方式 because you can inspire people

激励大家 鼓舞大家 in a way that I never could.

你说你写我的故事是想 You said you were writing about me to bring hope

给你在乎的人带去希望 to someone you care about.

被一道闪光拯救

但若你这样让自己身处险境 他会作何感想 How would he feel if doing that put you in harm's way?

你给了很多人希望 You're giving hope to a lot of people.

所以我这么做是为了他们 So I'm doing this for them.

巴里 你刚见到我 奥利弗和狄格时 Barry, when you met me, Oliver, and Dig,

我们就像上好油的射箭机器般紧密无间 we were this well-oiled archery machine,

但是一开始并不是这样的 but it didn't start out that way.

对不起 今晚没能及时救你 I'm sorry I wasn't there for you tonight.

你值得我准时出现 You're worth being on time for.

地球上的每个人在生命中的某些特定时刻 Everyone on this planet, at some point in their lives,

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180329/The-Flash-01-08-1.html