闪电侠(The Flash) 第01季 第06集 第01期

发表时间:2018-03-23内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我叫巴里·艾伦 My name is Barry Allen.

是现今世上速度最快的人 I am the fastest man alive.

我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 When I was a child, I saw my mother killed

-被令人难以置信的东西杀害 -快跑 巴里 - by something impossible. - Run, Barry, run!

我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 My father went to prison for her murder.

但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 Then an accident made me the impossible.

在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,

但我秘密地用自己的速度 but secretly I use my speed

打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的人 to fight CRIme and find others like me,

终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 and one day I'll find who killed my mother...

-妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪 - Mom! - and get justice for my father.

我就是 闪电侠 I am the Flash.

《闪电侠》前情回顾 Previously on The Flash...

爱瑞丝·韦斯特 Iris West.

我听说你在写我的事 I hear you've been writing about me.

我一直在网上收集那些关于那道闪光的 I've been collecting internet posts

-目击者的言论 -宝贝 没有什么闪光 - about the streak sightings. - Baby, there's no streak.

我看到他了 巴里 他穿着红色衣服 I saw him, Barry. He wears a red suit.

我终于知道爱瑞丝为什么写那道闪光了 I finally diagnosed why Iris is writing about the streak.

她这么做是为了我 She's doing it for me.

我会找到杀害诺拉的真凶 I'm gonna find out who really killed Nora,

并救你出来 and I'm going to get you out of here.

不管那道闪光是谁 Whoever this streak is,

我会一直寻找 直到大家都相信他的存在 I am not stopping until the rest of the world believes in him.

也许这段时间我们还是先别见面了 Maybe we shouldn't see each other for a while.

要理解我即将告诉你的事 To understand what I'm about to tell you,

你需要先做一件事 you need to do something first.

你需要先相信一切皆有可能 You need to believe in the impossible.

你能做到吗 Can you do that?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180323/The-Flash-01-06-1.html