大学同窗(Friends From College) 第01季 第02集 第03期

发表时间:2018-03-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

听着 我现在没时间研究这玩意 Look, I don't have time to figure this out right now.

我们得谈谈关于那晚的事 We have... to talk about the... night.

我听不清 你手机信号太差了 I can't understand you. Your cell phone reception is crappy.

那晚简直是场灾难 The other night was almost a disaster!

我的天 小声点 Jesus Christ, bring it down.

听着 我不喜欢打电话 能否... Right, I don't like the phone. Can we please...

非得谈的话 我们得找个地方见面 If we want to talk, we should meet some place.

-人呢 -嗨 忘带充电器了 - Hello? - Hey. Forgot my charger.

-好好好好 -糟糕 - Cool. Cool. Cool. Cool. Cool. Cool. Cool.- Oh, shit.

-再见 -再见 丽莎 - Bye! - Bye, Lisa!

这就是视频通话的坏处 Here is the deal with FaceTime.

所有人都能看到我们的脸 Everybody can see our faces!

好吧好吧 我们该出来见个面 Yeah, yeah, okay... We should meet in person.

确保找个没人认识咱俩的地方 Just make sure it's somewhere no one is gonna knows us.

这他妈是在逗我吗 Are you fucking kidding me?

变身怪医 著名小说 主角拥有双重人格

欢迎光临 女士 Welcome, madam.

我会将您的到来告知主人 I'll tell my master you've arrived.

我不会在这里吃东西 I am not eating here.

是你说要找个惊悚点的地方 You said pick a place that was creep,

而且没人会认得我们 a place where we would not be recognized.

有道理 Fair enough.

有点奇怪 这里没有所谓的内部一致性 It's weird, there's no internal consistency here.

你懂的 有些食物是怪兽主题 You know like... Some of the food here is monster themed

而有些则是...得州风的墨西哥菜系吗 but some of it... What is this? Is it Tex-Mex?

那晚太疯狂了 The other night was crazy.

疯狂得不像样 And not in a good way.

我知道 我很抱歉 我真是太愚蠢了 I know, I know, I'm sorry. It was stupid.

我感觉很糟糕 I feel awful.

我们是坏人 We're bad people.

别对自己这么苛刻 Hey, don't be so hard on yourself.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180314/Friends-From-College-01-02-3.html