大学同窗(Friends From College) 第01季 第02集 第02期

发表时间:2018-03-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

好爽 Oh, yeah.

快来 Give it to me.

快来吧 Oh, give it to me.

大学同窗

第一季 第二集

-我走啦 -我爱你 宝贝 - Okay. I'm off. - I love you, babe.

真为你骄傲 And I am proud of you.

至少咱俩有人能为对方骄傲 再见玛丽安娜 At least one of us is. Bye, Marianne.

-再见 祝你好运 -再见伙计们 - Bye! Good luck! - Bye guys.

记住 宝贝 你一点也不邪恶 Remember, baby, you're not evil.

-我一点也不邪恶 -你不邪恶 - I'm not evil! - You are not evil!

好紧张啊 浑身力气无处释放 I'm so nervous right now. I don't know what to do with this energy.

你的演出的首演之夜 我等不及要看啦 Opening night of your play! I can't wait to see it!

我也是啊 Yeah, me too!

-好了 伊桑 -怎么 - Okay, Ethan. - Yes.

-我想请你帮个大忙 -乐意至极 - I need you to do me a huge favor. - Anything.

我需要你带安娜塔西亚去诊所做体检 I need you to take Anastasia to the vet for a check-up.

我也想带她去的 但我是唯一一位 I'd do it, but I'm the only point person

协调基督教青年会和制作部的人 between the YMCA and production.

-好的 何乐而不为呢 -很好 - Sure. Why not? Why not? Okay. - Okay.

好的 All right.

-你人最好了 -是啊是啊 - You're the best. - Right, right, yeah.

-我会传简讯告知你医生的信息 -好的 - I'll text you the doctor's information. - Okay.

-祝我好运 -一切顺利 保重 - Wish me luck! - Alright. Have a good day. Alright, take care.

好吧 Okay.

好了 安娜塔西亚 Alright, Anastasia,

是时候读一下《饥饿游戏之嘲笑鸟》了 time to read Hunger Games: Mockingjay.

萨曼莎·德尔莫尼科

为什么你要和我视频聊天 What? Why are you FaceTiming me?

是你发起聊天请求的 You're FaceTiming me!

见鬼 等等 我再打回给你 Damn it. Hold on, I'll call you back.

别 不用再打了 Don't. You don't have to call back.

不 这... 搞什么啊... No,this is... What are we...

嗨 你真的很喜欢和我面对面说话啊 Hello. Yeah. You really like talking to my face, don't ya?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180314/Friends-From-College-01-02-2.html