傲骨贤妻(The Good Wife) 第05季 第07集 第04期

发表时间:2018-01-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

那查查网呢 And Chumhum?

45天之内我们都收不到他们的聘金 We won't see their retainer money for another 45 days.

我们根本不清楚他们是否会意识到 We won't see it at all if they realize

我们资金如此困难 what a shoestring we're running...

得了吧 他们知道把生意... Oh, come... they knew they were moving their business

你之前在用妈妈的电脑聊天吗 Were you chatting on Mom's computer earlier?

什么 你能敲门吗 What? Can you knock?

你是用了妈妈的电脑吗 Were you using Mom's computer?

没有 怎么了 No. Why?

因为摄像头一直都开着 Her Webcam was on.

好吧 我们都知道这会很艰难 Okay, look, we all knew this would be hard.

任何新律所 Every new firm has...

都是在风雨中成长起来的 their struggles.

斯特恩&洛律所从机场旅馆里起家 Stern-Lockhart started in an airport hotel room.

所以我们要团结 So hold it together.

只要渡过眼下的难关 我们就能站稳脚跟 What we're going through now will make our firm stronger.

-艾丽西娅·福瑞克 -是的 - Alicia Florrick? - Yep.

传票还是禁令 Subpoena or restraining order?

传票 你们得搞间办公室才行 Subpoena. You guys should get an office.

不然很难找啊 It's hard to find you.

正找着呢 We'll get right on that.

洛克哈德&加德纳 Lockhart/Gardner?

我们被起诉了吗 Are we being sued?

我正考虑反诉 Because I'm thinking we should countersue,

-别一味防守了 -不是 - stop playing defense. - No.

他们被起诉了 They're being sued.

什么 What?

那你怎么收到传票了 Then why are you being served?

我是证人 I'm a witness.

你就是杰弗里吧 You must be Jeffrey?

-加德纳先生 -叫我威尔就行了 - Mr. Gardner? - Uh, Will's fine.

抱歉我来晚了 你在写作业吗 I'm sorry I'm late. You doing some homework?

-意大利语 -他们给你做检测了吗 - Italian. - Have they tested you yet?

没 我刚才看到那个巡警过来了 No. I saw the patrolman go by here a minute ago.

就在那儿 There he is.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180112/The-Good-Wife-05-07-4.html