傲骨贤妻(The Good Wife) 第05季 第07集 第03期

发表时间:2018-01-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

就别让它拖慢我们的节奏 明白吗 unless we let it slow us down, do you understand?

要么和衷共济 统一行动 要么滚蛋 Move together, act together, or leave.

正是我所希望的 齐心协力 That's all I want: to act together.

戴安 你来接手 Diane, you take it.

那你去哪 Where are you going?

去保住我们的客户 Out to stop a client from leaving.

保险公司专门针对我们 So, insurance has reviewed

复审了这起六百万保金的诉讼案 the $6 million lawsuit against us

因为所谓的「律师鲁莽行为」而拒绝赔付 and denied coverage due to "Attorney recklessness."

我可没有鲁莽 I wasn't reckless.

这次领养最终流产了 It was a failed adoption.

领养的时候总是信誓旦旦 Emotions run high in adoptions.

这是高普尼克夫妇 This was the Gopniks?

对 他们领养了一个两个月大的女婴 Yes, they adopted a two-month-old girl,

但是生父母拼命想要回孩子 but the genetic parents fought to get her back.

我告诉他们这起官司不可能赢 I told them that it was unlikely we would win.

他们不满意就胡乱撒气 见得多了 They're disgruntled. They're lashing out. Seen it before.

谁是这案子的负责人 Who was the associate supervisor?

我不知道 我当时在忙桑德尔的离婚案 I don't know. I was on the Zander divorce.

我记在人员记录里了 I put it into the rotation.

明天就要取证了 Well, the depositions start tomorrow,

我们得准备人手 and we have to prep someone,

到底是谁负责签署的 so which associate signed off on it?

要不猜一个 Want to guess?

我们正处于财务危机中 We're in financial trouble.

我们拿不到一分钱红利 We didn't get our bonuses.

安东尼 别张口闭口都是红利 Oh, come on, Anthony, would you stop with the bonus talk?

要是我们把办公室的标准降低一点呢 What if we lower our sights on office space?

-再往南找 -问题出在租期上 - Look further south. - The problem is the length of the lease.

我们不希望被困在小地方 We don't want to get trapped in someplace too downscale.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180112/The-Good-Wife-05-07-3.html