美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story) 第02季 第11集 第15期

发表时间:2018-01-11内容来源:VOA英语学习网

她的死亡证明 Her death certificate?

官方证明 如果有人问起 Officially, if anybody ever asks,

格蕾丝·贝特朗已经死在这里了 Grace Bertrand died here.

事情已经尘埃落定 It's already taken care of.

你不必撒谎 You don't got to lie.

我不用说出真相 I don't got to tell the truth.

你可以一劳永逸 神父 You can make all your problems go away, Father.

没人会知道 Nobody ever needs to know.

等等 Wait.

我来开门 Let me get the door.

就是这里 Here you go.

这是你家吗 This is yours?

我甜蜜的家 Home sweet home.

这也是你的家 'Kay, this is your home, too.

走吧 Come on.

也许... I thought maybe, uh...

-我们可以养匹马 -一匹马 - we could get a horse. - A horse?

是的 但要你来照料它 Yeah, as long as you take care of it.

我对马可是一无所知 I don't know jack shit about horses.

钥匙还在 Still there.

不要奢望是一座城堡 Don't expect a castle.

快把门打开 Open the goddamn door.

我都没机会打扫干净 I never got a chance to clean up.

对不起 I'm sorry.

没关系 Don't be.

我们可以一起打扫 We can do it together.

房子很漂亮 It's a great house.

还不在荆棘崖 And it's not Briarcliff.

不在荆棘崖 It's not Briarcliff.

是谁 Hello?

你没事吧 You okay?

你确定要这么做吗 You're sure this is what you want?

是的 Oh, yes.

毋庸置疑 There's no doubt about it.

我可不想怀着这个孩子 This is not a baby I want to carry around inside me.

换另一种生活 我很乐意生个小孩 In a different life, I would have loved to have had a baby.

但是我的爱人被谋杀了 But my lover was murdered...

凶手就是强奸我的人 我还因此怀孕 by the man who raped me... and got me pregnant.

天啊 Oh, my God.

你找我算是找对了 I'm glad you found me.

那我们开始吧 Let's get started.

腰以下的衣物都脱了 Remove everything from the waist down.

所需用具应该都消过毒了吧 I take it everything's been sterilized.

全都用开水烫过了 I soak them in boiling water.

我有个电热水壶 There's an electric teakettle.

要在医院里搞到消毒器械 Those sterilizing machines are too cumbersome

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180111/American-Horror-Story-02-11-15.html