傲骨贤妻(The Good Wife) 第04季 第06集 第27期

发表时间:2017-12-07内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我们才是你的律师 你要从女人角度来思考 We're your lawyers. Experience it as a woman.

沃特斯先生初次向你提出要求时 So when Mr. Waters first propositioned you,

-是在MWR的酒吧吗 -是 - it was at the bar at the MWR? - Yes.

-你如何回应 -我说了不 - What did you do? - I said no.

-他仍坚持 -是 - And he persisted? - Yes.

他不肯善罢甘休 It was like he wouldn't take no for an answer.

他一直灌酒 然后开始发脾气 He'd been drinking, he was getting angry.

你担心自身安全吗 Did you fear for your safety?

是 因此我离开了MWR Yes. That's why I left the MWR,

因为他的行为吓坏了我 because his behavior was scaring me.

但是他跟踪我到了办公室 But then he followed me to my office.

最后一个问题 海灵格上尉 One last question, Captain Hellinger.

酒吧里的行为发生在何时 What time did this conduct take place at the bar?

-23点30分左右 -谢谢 - It was about 23:30. - Thank you.

你是说这是一次延续性的侵犯 对吗 So you're saying this was one prolonged assault, is that it?

并且因为事发于午夜之前 And since it began before midnight,

-马氏保安公司实际上仍然有责任 -是 - Martinel Security is, in fact, still liable? - Yes.

那么我可以推定 So we are to assume that

你整个时间段在都担心自身安全吗 you were in fear for your safety during this whole time?

-可以 -这样说会很方便 对吗 - Yes. - That's very convenient, isn't it?

争论性问题 法官阁下 Argumentative, Your Honor.

抱歉 我收回上一问 换个问题 Sorry. I'll withdraw that and offer this instead.

你当晚发了一条短信 You sent a text message that same night

给军法署的帕里西中尉 to a Lieutenant Parisi of the JAG Corps.

她是你的朋友吗 She a friend of yours?

是的 Yes, that's right.

请把这个读给大家听 大声读 Would you read it for us, please, out loud?

我要离开MWR了 CK烂醉 笑死我了 "Leaving MWR now. CK was blitzed. LMAO."

你能向法庭阐释LMAO的意思吗 Would you clarify for the court what "LMAO" means?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20171207/The-Good-Wife-04-06-27.html