闪电侠(The Flash) 第02季 第09集 第03期

发表时间:2017-12-07内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我是说 任何人都可能会进来 I'm just saying, you know, anyone could walk in,

比如乔 还有队长... like, Joe or captain...

但是我四点到十二点还要... But I have, like, a 4:00 to 12:00, but...

-回见 -好的 - I'll see you later. - Yeah, all right.

-圣诞节见 -行 回见 - I'll see you for Christmas. - Yeah, okay. Bye.

我真为你高兴 真的 I'm so happy for you. Truly.

谢谢 Thank you.

你喜欢她 对我很重要 It means a lot to me that you like her.

我不知道 I don't know.

威尔斯 给我留言说 Wells, um, he left me that message where he said

我不会真正的快乐 that I'd never really be happy.

有阵子 我真的开始相信他的话 And for a while I really started to believe him,

但现在 我也不知道 或许能 but, now...I-- I don't know. Maybe there is a way to--

你还好吗 怎么了 Are you okay? What's wrong?

真抱歉 I'm so sorry.

我守不住这个秘密了 巴里 I can't keep this in anymore, Barry.

什么秘密 What?

我知道自己以前很生你和爸爸的气 I know I was so mad at you and dad

因为你们不告诉我你就是闪电侠 for not telling me that you were the Flash,

但现在我知道了一件事 but when I found out about this,

我却不知该怎么办 I didn't know what to do.

什么事 发生什么事了 What? What's going on?

弗朗辛回来的时候 爸爸叫我别信她 When Francine came back, my dad told me not to trust her

他是对的 and he was right.

我不太了解 I didn't know how much.

妈妈离开我们的时候 When my mother left us,

怀着身孕 she was pregnant.

她有个儿子 She had a son.

乔的儿子 我的弟弟 Joe's son. My brother.

他叫什么 What's his name?

沃利 Wally.

沃利·韦斯特 Wally West.

我知道了以后 我让她赶紧离开 When I found out, I told her to leave

而且永远别回来 也别告诉我老爸 and never come back and to never tell my dad,

可是 巴里 我觉得 but Barry, I feel--

这件事把我整个人都掏空了 I feel like this is hollowing me out.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20171207/The-Flash-02-09-3.html