哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》:第130期

发表时间:2017-12-07内容来源:VOA英语学习网

Why? Because I wasn't born with happy genes .

为什么?因为我不是生来就有 快乐基因

I was born with, genetically speaking, relatively high level of anxiety,

从遗传学上讲 我天生就比较容易焦虑

Inclination toward rumination, over examination

容易得抑郁症这是经过测试证实的

We'll talk about that later in the course. I went into the positive psychology,

在后面的课程上我们会谈到我之所以研究积极心理学

Into the field of psychology, as I mentioned in the first lecture,

探索心理学领域正如我第一节课时提到的

Because I was unhappy here. And over time, as a result of many of these studies,

是因为我不快乐随着时间的推移 出现了很多这类研究

Result of examination result of asking also the right questions, I have become happier.

由于提出了正确的问题我变得更快乐

So on a personal level, I know it's possible to become happier. Now I am happier today than I was fifteen years ago

个人层面上 是有可能变得更快乐现在的我比15年前的我更快乐

When I started. I hope to be happier 15 years from today than I am today.

我希望15年后的我比今天的我更快乐

It's a life long process. But it is possible. And many people show that it's possible.

这是个终身的过程但这是有可能的 很多人证实了这是有可能的

And those who argue it's not possible and use science to argue for that,

而那些认为这不可能的人他们用科学来争论

Very often, are hurting more than helping the field. Now by the way Lykken and Tellegen were interviewed

很多时候 只有阻碍作用而毫无帮助最近Lykken和Tellegen

Recently in TIME magazine issue of happiness. Let me quote to you what they said.

受到《时代》杂志的采访 谈 快乐 问题下面是他们说的几句话

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20171207/517746.html