非典型孤独(Atypical) 第01季 第01集 第15期

发表时间:2017-11-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

和妹子聊得咋样 So, how's it going with the ladies?

我不约会了 太难了 I'm not dating anymore. It's too difficult.

得猜别人的心思 You have to guess what people are thinking,

而且还是妹子的心思 and not just people, girls.

-他们觉得我很怪 -你就是怪啊 那又怎样 - They think I'm weird. - You are weird. So what?

法国人还吃蜗牛呢 太奇怪了 The French eat snails. That's weird as hell,

但他们有妹子干啊 but you know they're getting laid.

瞧 红发妹子回来了 Hey, look. Red's back.

去约她 Ask her out.

快去 Go, go, go!

去啊 Go!

去 Go.

激光还是喷墨 Laser or inkjet?

不知道 我没做过调查 I don't know. I didn't really do any research.

那你走运了 我很喜欢调查 Well, lucky for you, I love research,

我对这些打印机了如指掌 and I know all about these printers.

买这台吧 You should get this one.

别的都是垃圾 该烧了 The other ones are garbage and should be set on fire.

谢谢 Thanks.

真的帮到我了 That's actually really helpful.

你愿意和我约会吗 Would you like to go on a date with me?

我来这是想问这个 That's the reason I came here in the first place,

而不是帮你选打印机的 not to help you with printers.

好啊 Okay.

他有约了 He got a date!

亲爱的 Hey, hon.

-你去打冰球吗 -嗯 - You going to hockey? - Yeah.

不会很晚回来的 I shouldn't be home late.

亲爱的 Honey.

那天晚餐的事我很抱歉 I'm sorry about dinner the other night.

我压力好大 那主意挺好的 I'm just stressed, and... it was a really nice idea.

没事 对了 It's all right. Oh, listen, I...

给你个东西 I got you something.

你还喜欢跳舞吧 You still love to dance, right?

去看看吧 好好玩玩 交个朋友啥的 You should check this out, have some fun, maybe make a friend.

你真美 You look good.

得了吧 Sheesh!

我都不知道还能不能跳舞了 I don't even know if I'll be able to dance anymore.

太感谢了 真有趣 Thank you so much. That was so much fun!

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20171114/Atypical-01-01-15.html