绿箭(Arrow) 第04季 第03集 第09期

发表时间:2017-10-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

你们俩今晚差点就被人杀了 The both of you nearly got killed out there tonight

因为你们没有对方做援手 because you didn't have each other's backs.

这就是偶尔一次而已 费莉西蒂 不会再发生了 That was a one-time deal, Felicity, it won't happen again.

这我同意 I absolutely agree.

因为你们俩要坐下来谈谈 Because the two of you are going to sit down here

直到把话说开 until you have resolved your issues.

听明白了吗 Do we have an understanding?

-我... -听明白了吗 - I-- - Do we have an understanding?!

明白了 Yeah.

我要把这个拿给帕尔默科技的一个家伙 I'm going to take this to a guy at Palmer Tech

搞清楚这个疯子是怎么把纹身变成致命武器的 to find out how some lunatic Meta turns tattoos into lethal weapons.

如果我回来时你们还没说清楚 If you two haven't figured out your issues by the time I get back,

我就找一群米拉库鲁军人把你们暴扁一顿 I'm going to find a bunch of Mirakuru soldiers to knock some sense into you.

已经好几个月了 伙计 It's been months, man.

我不知道说了多少次对不起 And... I—I don't know how many apologies.

约翰 你不是个小家子气的人 John, you're a forgiving person--

奥利弗 这跟气度无关 Oliver, this isn't about forgiveness, man.

我不知道要怎么看开 I don't know how to move forward with this--

要怎么继续合作 us doing what we do.

我回来之后咱们不是合作得挺好的吗 We've worked fine since I got back.

那是运气好 We got lucky.

奥利弗 曾经有段时间 Oliver, there was a time

我是愿意为你挡子弹的 I would have taken a bullet for you.

现在我可能不会了 And I don't know if I would do that now.

所以就算我们一起出去执行任务 Which means that even when we're out there,

我们也不算是在合作 we are not out there together.

你越界了 伙计 You crossed a line, man.

而你可能还会越界的事实 And the fact that you could do that again

一直在我脑子里徘徊 sits in the back of my head somewhere.

我明白了 我明白了 I get it! I get it.

我明白自己越界了 I understand that I crossed a line.

我明白自己失去了你的信任 I understand that I lost your trust.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20171012/Arrow-04-03-9.html