闪电侠(The Flash) 第01季 第20集 第13期

发表时间:2017-09-13内容来源:VOA英语学习网

辛格队长的未婚夫在那上班 That's where Captain Singh's fiance works.

马上去 On my way.

赶快行动 快 Now move it! Go!

立起水管 快点 Get those hoses up. Move!

告诉调度中心有多少消防车就派多少过来 And tell dispatch we need as many tankers as this city has.

-哪一层楼 -二十一 - What floor? - 21st.

天呐 罗布在那上班 God. That's where Rob works.

拜托快点 Please hurry.

这里 Over here!

威尔斯博士 洒水装置 Dr. Wells, the sprinklers--

不能用 they're not working.

我知道了 I see that.

把所有人都救出去就行 巴里 Just get everyone out of there, Barry.

不 我不行 我不可能救得了所有人 No, I can't. I can't save them all.

威尔斯博士 拜托了 我要怎么做 Dr. Wells, please, what do I do?

你造出一台真空机 You create a vacuum.

超速度转动你的手臂 Rotate your arms at super-speed.

就会创造出一个导风漏斗 That'll create a wind funnel

能把房间里的空气都吸走 that will suck the air right out of the room.

情况更糟了 It's making it worse!

巴里 听我说 Barry, listen to me.

你的手臂得转得更快 You need to move your arms faster.

我相信你 巴里 I believe in you, Barry.

罗布 Rob.

没事了 没事了 I'm okay. It's okay.

我以为要失去你了 I thought I lost you.

艾伦先生 Mr. Allen.

今晚 在火灾中 Tonight, at the fire,

你在犹豫 I saw hesitation.

质疑自己 I saw you doubting yourself.

为什么 Why is that?

我不知道 I don't know.

我猜是我害怕 Uh, I guess I was afraid

不能救出所有人 I couldn't save everyone.

好吧 Right.

巴里 如果说我们相处的这么长时间里 But if there is anything that I have learned

我从你身上发现了什么 in our time together, Barry,

那就是阻止你达成 it is that the only thing standing in the way of you

每一个你自己设定目标的障碍 achieving every goal that you set for yourself

就是你自己 is you.

你能变得多强 多快 There is no limit to how strong you will get

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170913/The-Flash-01-20-13.html