家有萌犬(Downward Dog) 第01季 第02集 第05期

发表时间:2017-09-13内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我不想让马丁再经历一次了 and I don't want Martin to have to go through that again.

马丁很爱杰森 Martin loves Jason.

是啊 是马丁很爱杰森 Oh, yeah, Martin loves Jason.

好吧 只是 Yeah, okay. It's just...

你说得对 你说得对 我们到此为止 You're right. No, you're right. We're done here.

很好 Good.

是时候该划清界限了 It's time to draw some clear boundaries.

但是今天 我还在消化这些事情 But today, like, I'm still kind of processing this,

但是今天 我改变了我的整个狗生 but today, I changed my entire life.

我当时盯着厨房的门看 I was just staring at the kitchen door

就像往常一样 希望自己并没有 like I do all the time, wishing I wasn't, you know,

一整天都被锁在里面 然后 locked inside all day, and -- and, yeah,

可能因为昨晚的事情 like, maybe I was concentrating extra hard

我的注意力极度集中 because of last night and everything,

但是我没意识到我给那扇门传递的能量 but I don't think I realized the energy I was sending that door,

因为我就走开了 because I just, like, walked away, like,

没把它当回事 然后打了会儿瞌睡 thinking nothing of it, and, you know, dozed off for a while.

当我回来看到我做了什么 And when I came back and saw what I had done,

那简直 简直让我惊讶至极 it just -- it just blew my mind.

来 马丁 过来 Yeah, Martin, come on.

走你的小门 伙计 Use your door, buddy.

快来 Come on.

来 Come --

他会用门的时候 一定特别棒 Well, when he does it, it's gonna be great.

他会爱上那道门的 He's gonna love it.

这个跟划清界限有什么关系 So, how is this drawing clear boundaries?

这是个全自动狗门 It's an automatic dog door.

所以 我要没收杰森的钥匙 So, I'm going to take Jason's key away, right,

这样他就进不来了 so he can't get in,

但是马丁仍然能出去 被他遛 but Martin can still get out and be walked.

简直天才之举 It's genius.

是的 Yeah.

这就像是个可怕的电子贞操带 Oh, ooh, it's like a-a terrible electronic chastity belt.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20170913/Downward-Dog-01-02-5.html